Three Card Poker is a popular card Poker variant played in real Casino.
This is an online casino game of 3 Card Poker for iPhone and iPad!
3 Card Poker is played against the dealer using 3 cards hands.
In this casino game three independent bets can be played - Ante, Pair Plus and 6-Card Bonus. The Ante bet is compulsory whereas other two bets are optional.
You can start playing the 3 Card Poker as soon as you open our game with 100,000 Bonus chips.
How To play :
1. Select the poker chips and then click on the desired bet area on the table.
2. After placing the bet, the player is dealt with three cards face up and the dealer with three cards face down.
3. The player has the option to fold the hand or raise if he thinks he can beat the dealer's poker hand.
4. If the player folds, he loses his ante bet.
5. If the player raises, then an additional Play bet is made equal to the Ante bet and the dealer reveals his cards.
6. The dealer qualifies only if he has Queen High or better.
7. If the dealer doesn’t qualify, player wins 1 to 1 on Ante bet and Play bet will push.
8. If the dealer qualifies, the higher poker hand between the player and the dealer wins.
- If the player wins, he will get 1 to 1 on both Ante and Play bets.
- If the dealer wins, player loses both the Ante and Play bets.
- In case of a tie, Ante bet and Play bet will push.
9. If the player has a Straight Poker Hand or higher, then he receives an Ante bonus.
10. The Pair Plus bet wins if the player's hand has a Pair or higher.
11. The 6-Card Bonus bet wins based on the highest 5-card hand that is made out of player’s and dealer’s 6 cards combined.
12. Payouts for Pair-Plus and 6-Card bonus bets are based on the rank of the hand.
Pair Plus Bonus Payouts
Straight Flush 40 to 1
Three of a Kind 30 to 1
Straight 6 to 1
Flush 4 to 1
Pair 1 to 1
6 Card Bonus Payouts
Royal Flush 1000 to 1
Straight Flush 200 to 1
Four of a Kind 100 to 1
Full House 25 to 1
Flush 15 to 1
Straight 10 to 1
Three of a Kind 5 to 1
Ante Bonus Payouts
Straight Flush 5 to 1
Three of a Kind 4 to 1
Straight 1 to 1
Game Features of 3 Card Poker Casino:
• HD Graphics and user friendly interface
• 20+ Tables with different betting options
• First Time Login Bonus and Daily Bonus in every 2 hours
• First 2 Table are Unlocked
• High stake tables get unlocked as you clear Levels
• Send and Receive Gifts from your friends in the form of chips
• Share your Score with friends on global leader board
• Invite Friends to play the game
• 40+ Achievements
• Check your game statistics
• In App chip purchases
Play more with Higher Bet Tables!
Get more Chips in In-App purchases!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best 3 card game I have found. Including the 6 card option makes the game more fun. Only two suggestions this far: (1) could be a little faster, although it is no slower than playing a dealer in the casino. (2) Show a “net” player position on each hand which would begin with a negative number equal to the total of player’s ante, pair+, and six card bets; subtract player’s bet if player elects to play after the deal; and finally show the negative or positive result of the hand.
Thanks for a very good game.
It takes too long in between each hand
Predictably a money grab
I played roughly 3,000 hands on this game. At one point on the smaller stake tables I had amassed over $3 million in chips. I bumped up to the higher stakes tables and immediately lost most everything. I got down to $40k in chips and started again. Any time I would raise the ante, I would lose 4-6 hands in a row. I kept the bets small and wound back up to $698k and started betting again and just like before, any bet over $10k and I was losing 90% of the time. For a game that has odds of 50% in real life, a 90% lose rate on high bets is clearly just a cash grab on the part of the developers.
Developer Response ,
The cards shuffling is completely random. The cards are shuffled before every round and distributed in the same manner on both higher and smaller stake tables.
- ONEROS TECH (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED
- 71.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © Oneros Tech
- In-App Purchases
- 1100,000 Chips $1.99
- 12,000,000 Chips $5.99
- 60 Million Chips $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.