Play paigow agaist the dealer .
Ulock High stakes tables.
#1 Online Casino game of Pai Gow Poker!
Pai Gow Poker is a variant of Chinese Domino game also named Pai Gow, played with playing cards instead of Pai Gow's Chinese dominoes.
It is also known as Double Hand Poker.
Pai Gow Poker can be thought of as a combination of 7-Card Stud Poker and the domino game.
In Pai Gow Poker you make two poker hands - one 5-card hand and one 2-card hand.
If your two poker hands beat the dealer's two poker hands, you win.
If only one of your hand wins, it's a push. And if both of your hands lose, you lose your bet.
You can start playing the Pai Gow Poker as soon as you open our game with 100,000 Bonus chips.
How To play :
1. A single 53-card deck is used, consisting of the usual 52 cards, plus one joker.
2. The joker is semi-wild. It may be used as an ace, or to complete a straight, flush, or straight flush, or royal flush.
3. Player makes an Ante bet and/or Fortune Bonus bets.
4. Player and the dealer get seven cards each. Dealer cards are dealt face down. The player examines his own cards.
5. The player will separate his seven cards into a five-card high hand, and two-card low hand. The high hand must be of higher poker value than the low hand.
6. The five-card hand is ranked according to conventional poker rules. The only poker hand in the two-card hand is a pair or no pair, after which the individual cards determine the value.
7. After the player has set his hand, the dealer cards are turned over and divided in the same manner, according to specified rules known as the "house way."
8. The two high hands will be compared, and the two low hands, the hand with the higher poker value winnings. If the event of a tie, for example both two-card hands are ace/king, then the tie has go to the "banker."
9. If the player wins both comparisons, then the player will win even money on his bet. If the player wins one and loses one, then the bet shall push. If the player loses or ties both, then the player shall lose his wager.
10. "Fortune" is a side bet in Pai Gow Poker that pays based on the value of the player's seven cards. It doesn't not matter how the player sets his hand. It pays based on the Fortune Bet payout table given below.
Fortune Bet Payouts
Natural 7 Card Straight Flush 8,0000 to 1
Royal Flush + Royal Match 2,000 to 1
Wild 7 Card Straight Flush 1,000 to 1
5 Aces 400 to 1
Royal Flush 150 to 1
Straight Flush 50 to 1
4 of a Kind 25 to 1
Full House 5 to 1
Flush 4 to 1
3 of a Kind 3 to 1
Straight 2 to 1
Game Features of 3 Card Poker Casino:
• HD Graphics and user friendly interface
• 20+ Tables with different betting options
• First Time Login Bonus and Daily Bonus in every 2 hours
• First Table Unlocked
• High stake tables get unlocked as you clear Levels
• Attractive Sound
• Send and Receive Gifts from your friends in the form of chips
• Share your Score with friends on leader board
• Invite Friends to play the game
• 60+ Achievements
• Check your game statistics
• In App chip purchases
Please provide your valuable feedback in review section or if you need any guidance in playing the game, please let us know. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game and Service
Love this game. Saves me money two ways in the casino by practicing on the app how to set my hand in certain situations and not spending real cash but getting the excitement of real gaming. Generous gifts and bonuses to limit the need to spend on in-app purchases.
Had an issue with coins and the developer team worked hard to solve it and would not give up until we had a solution.
Great game and shout out to the awesome service provided.
If you play Pai Gow poker in the casino; you will love this app. Enjoy!!!!
House hands are incorrectly set sometimes
The house should always split 2 pairs if no Aces are in the hand, I have screen shots where the house had two pairs and the put a King and another card. This is not how the casinos set the cards. The only time that 2 pairs stay together in the 5 card hand is when there is an Ace and when the pairs are 6s or lower. Please fix this to make it accurate.
Since I downloaded this game a few weeks ago, I've had a Royal Flush twice, and after getting it, the game crashes. I see others that have reported the same problems. If this is a known bug, why isn’t this being fixed? Will we have the same issue if we have a higher bonus hand?
I played this years ago on my old computer. Had forgotten to load it until the ad popped up. Oh goodness this is the greatest card game ever. I’m an ill senior and I love this because it’s now on my iPad. Truly helps pass the time. Thank you very much
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ONEROS TECH (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED
- 68 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © ONEROS TECH
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- 12,000,000 Chips $4.99
- 2,200,000 Chips $1.99
- 39,000,000 Chips $9.99
- 60 Million Chips $4.99
- 5.5 Million Chips $1.99
- 250 Million Chips $9.99
- 75,000,000 Chips $17.99
- 650 Million Chips $19.99
- 150,000,000 Chips $29.99