Play Pai Gow Poker on multiple table with different wager .
Unlock Table based on levels .
Test your poker skills against tthe Dealer .
#1 Online Casino game of Pai Gow Poker!
Pai Gow Poker is a variant of Chinese Domino game also named Pai Gow, played with playing cards instead of Pai Gow's Chinese dominoes.
It is also known as Double Hand Poker.
Pai Gow Poker can be thought of as a combination of 7-Card Stud Poker and the domino game.
In Pai Gow Poker you make two poker hands - one 5-card hand and one 2-card hand.
If your two poker hands beat the dealer's two poker hands, you win.
If only one of your hand wins, it's a push. And if both of your hands lose, you lose your bet.
You can start playing the Pai Gow Poker as soon as you open our game with 100,000 Bonus chips.
How To play :
1. A single 53-card deck is used, consisting of the usual 52 cards, plus one joker.
2. The joker is semi-wild. It may be used as an ace, or to complete a straight, flush, or straight flush, or royal flush.
3. Player makes an Ante bet and/or Fortune Bonus bets.
4. Player and the dealer get seven cards each. Dealer cards are dealt face down. The player examines his own cards.
5. The player will separate his seven cards into a five-card high hand, and two-card low hand. The high hand must be of higher poker value than the low hand.
6. The five-card hand is ranked according to conventional poker rules. The only poker hand in the two-card hand is a pair or no pair, after which the individual cards determine the value.
7. After the player has set his hand, the dealer cards are turned over and divided in the same manner, according to specified rules known as the "house way."
8. The two high hands will be compared, and the two low hands, the hand with the higher poker value winnings. If the event of a tie, for example both two-card hands are ace/king, then the tie has go to the "banker."
9. If the player wins both comparisons, then the player will win even money on his bet. If the player wins one and loses one, then the bet shall push. If the player loses or ties both, then the player shall lose his wager.
10. "Fortune" is a side bet in Pai Gow Poker that pays based on the value of the player's seven cards. It doesn't not matter how the player sets his hand. It pays based on the Fortune Bet payout table given below.
Fortune Bet Payouts
Natural 7 Card Straight Flush 8,0000 to 1
Royal Flush + Royal Match 2,000 to 1
Wild 7 Card Straight Flush 1,000 to 1
5 Aces 400 to 1
Royal Flush 150 to 1
Straight Flush 50 to 1
4 of a Kind 25 to 1
Full House 5 to 1
Flush 4 to 1
3 of a Kind 3 to 1
Straight 2 to 1
Game Features of 3 Card Poker Casino:
• HD Graphics and user friendly interface
• 20+ Tables with different betting options
• First Time Login Bonus and Daily Bonus in every 2 hours
• First Table Unlocked
• High stake tables get unlocked as you clear Levels
• Attractive Sound
• Send and Receive Gifts from your friends in the form of chips
• Share your Score with friends on leader board
• Invite Friends to play the game
• 60+ Achievements
• Check your game statistics
• In App chip purchases
Please provide your valuable feedback in review section or if you need any guidance in playing the game, please let us know. Enjoy!
New Login with Gmail and Apple .
Fixed rules and bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Paigow is the best app ever!
I play a lot of games on my phone and Paigow is my favorite. I’ve learned so much about the “house way” - and even the ads aren’t too intrusive! And it’s FUN!
Very good but needs improvement
First of all I would like to start by saying that I like A lot of the other games you guys make like Caribbean poker , let em ride, 3 card poker and others this game can be a 4 or 5 star game the dealer gets flush straights and 3 of kind a lot more then player does it is hard to get those hands and when you do you do not have a great 2 card hand so it ends up being a push I really really like the game a lot but that is not realistic to many pushes and hard to win a lot I am writing this review because I really like the game and with minor improvements it will be the best Pai how poker game
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We will surely look into your suggestions. Cheers!
The game forces you to pay for chips
The game play is fine. But when you do not have enough chips for your same rebet, it will ask you to buy more chips. However, you cannot cancel out of getting more chips OR get back into your game. The app essentially freezes and when you restart it the bet you had on the table is gone. Super frustrating, especially if you’re playing some high bets. I’ve easily lost 500k on this bug, but the developers don’t want to fix it because the only way you can properly get back to your game is if you buy chips. Buyers beware!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ONEROS TECH (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED
- 72 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © ONEROS TECH
- In-App Purchases
- 5.5 Million Chips $1.99
- 60 Million Chips $4.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.