Let It Ride Poker is a variation of 5 card stud poker.
It is based on player’s 3 cards and 2 community cards where you can Pull Back or ‘Let It Ride’ based on how strong your hand is. There is no need to worry about beating dealer’s hand or wagering against other players.
In Let It Ride Poker, all 3 bets are made at once. You place them on the 1, 2 and $ marker. The $ bet is mandatory. That’s your ante, your table stakes.
You can also place a 3 card poker bonus bet.
The twist is that as the cards are revealed the player has the opportunity to withdraw or decrease two of his wagers out of three if he doesn’t like his cards.
This game is a extremely popular casino poker game with potential for high pay outs.
It’s a fun game to play. And slow paced, which is great table game enthusiasts.
Start playing Let It Ride Poker as soon as you open our game with 100,000 Bonus chips.
How To play :
1. Player must make three equal bets at three betting areas - $, 2, 1 on the table
2. The dealer then deals three cards to the player and two community cards are dealt face down
3. After looking at your three cards, if you feel you have the beginning of a good hand or if you are feeling lucky, then Let It Ride, else Pull Back your first bet by clicking on the arrow on 1st betting spot on the table
4. The first community card is then turned over. Again if it looks like a good hand, Let It Ride. If not, Pull Back your second bet by clicking on the arrow on 2nd Betting spot.
5. Finally the second community card is turned over completing your five-card poker hand.
6. If you have pulled back your first two bets, the third bet has to play.
7. If your poker hand has a pair of 10s or better, you win.
8. In the event of a winning, player is paid according to the poker value of his five cards, remaining wager and the payout table mentioned below:
Royal Flush - 1,000 to 1
Straight Flush - 200 to 1
Four of a Kind - 50 to 1
Full House - 11 to 1
Flush - 8 to 1
Straight - 5 to 1
Three of a Kind - 3 to 1
Two Pairs - 2 to 1
Pair of 10s or Better - 1 to 1
Any other - Loss
The 3-Card Bonus bet is an optional bonus bet. The bet is based on player's three cards only. The 3 Card Bonus will receive action regardless if you fold your hand. The bet wins with a pair or better. The 3-Card poker hands pay according to the following pay table:
Mini Royal 50 to 1
Straight Flush 40 to 1
Three of a Kind 30 to 1
Straight 6 to 1
Flush 4 to 1
Pair 1 to 1
• HD Graphics and User Friendly Interface
• 20+ Tables with different betting options
• First Time Login Bonus and Daily Bonus in every 2 hours
• More than 225 Levels to be cleared
• Share your Score with friends on global leader board
• First 3 Tables are Unlocked
• High stake tables get unlocked as you clear Levels
• Invite your friends and play with them
• 40+ Achievements
• Send and Receive Gifts from your friends in the form of chips
• Check your game statistics
• In App chip purchases
Play more with Higher Bet Tables!
Get more Chips in In-App purchases.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app
I downloaded this about a week ago. I still have lots of chips😄😄and I’m having lots of fun. Graphics are smooth and visually pleasing. I can honestly recommend that you download this app. You wont regret it if you play properly and don't try long-shot odds too frequently.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great review. Cheers!
This app is a lot of fun and visually appealing. The unfortunate thing is that there is NO way that the shuffling is random, because I win more and more every time I play. I’ve noticed that I NEVER lose more than 3 or 4 consecutive games. I’ve gotten WAY too many 5 card straights and flushes for it to be random. Each time I play at least 20-30 hands and stop when I’m well ahead of where I started. The more money I accumulate the steeper my bets have become. I’m now placing $2500 per bet (that’s $10,000 on the table EVERY hand). I believe I only started the game with $5000 less than a week ago and after playing quite a bit my chip total is now over $1.7 million. I’ve played tons of times in casinos and I’ve often lost 8-10 consecutive hands. If it were only this easy at the casino I’d quit my day job! But... it IS fun, nonetheless.
Enjoy the game. Have question.
I love casinos and casino apps. Decided to learn how to play Let it Ride on this app. Does anyone know if the cards are truly random, like in a casino? Any chance the developers are making it more fun by stacking the deck in the players favor? Just trying to see how realistic the game is.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. The card shuffling is totally random in the app. Enjoy the game! Cheers!
- ONEROS TECH (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED
- 56.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © ONEROS TECH
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- 1800,000 Chips $1.99
- 6000,000 Chips $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.