Experience your rich 3D PDF data without being tied to your desktop! 3D PDF Reader extends the usefulness of 3D PDF documents by making it possible to view and interact with 3D PDF data directly on your tablet or smartphone.
3D PDF Reader is developed by Tech Soft 3D, the company Adobe® chose as its technology partner for serving Adobe OEM developers using 3D in their applications. This means the same native 3D technology in Adobe Reader® is also in 3D PDF Reader, ensuring that your 3D content displays on mobile devices the same as on desktops with Adobe Reader.
3D PDF Reader is the only mobile application with 100% format support for the recently ISO-certified PRC format, so you can be sure that 3D content from your standards-compliant 3D PDFs display completely accurately on mobile.
Support for Views, Product Manufacturing Information (PMI), isolating and hiding parts in an assembly and creating complex section cuts make 3D PDF Reader much more than a viewer.
• Directly reads PDF files (3D content only)
• Supports .PRC and .U3D (3D PDF) formats
• Also supports .HSF, .STL, and .OBJ .JT, .IGS, .IGES, .STP, .STEP, .IFC, .IFCZIP, .X_B, .X_T, .X_MT, and .XMT_TXT formats
• Calculates physical properties on a per part basis
• Notes any solid geometry as precise (vs. approximate for mesh geometry)
• Uses multiple cutting planes to create complex section cuts for seeing the model’s interior
• Rotates, pans, and zooms using intuitive multi-touch gestures
• Navigates between or animates the transition between various model views
• Queries the part names of objects
• Isolates or hides components of an assembly
• Selects on PMI to determine associated features
• Loads models into 3D PDF Reader directly from an email attachment or cloud-based storage applications such as Box or Dropbox
Fix crash on smaller form factor iPhones running iOS 11.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Viewer But...
Overall this a great viewer of 3D models. The PDF has present views from Inventor and the ability to turn off and on certain components is huge since we look at entire rooms and need to turn off walls or items to get a better view of what’s behind them.
Being able to view it with shadow lines or some other nice features in settings is also an added benefit.
The one and only item I would request is the ability to measure between surfaces or points as I can on my desktop. If I can take this into the shop or bring onsite and be able to pull dimensions at will would be tremendous.
Hey development! Can we get that feature anytime soon?
Stopped working early 2020
I have been using this and recommending it to customers to review custom engagement ring designs that we submit to them for five years but it recently stopped working with 3D PDF files. I notice that it hasn’t been updated in about 2 years. Please developers update this app, it is very useful. Adobe needs to be updated every year or so to open the 3D files, please update this app
excellent 3d pdf viewing tool
installed on my 2019 ipad 10" ios13.
it works great to view and rotate 3D PDF objects on all axes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.