5-Minute Clinical Consult (2019) - A best seller for over 25 years, delivers fast up-to-date guidance on 900+ medical conditions on your mobile device. Exclusive bonus features include 200 pediatric topics, images, 42 built-in calculators and 200+ interactive flowcharts
The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2019 is a practical, highly organized resource for clinicians in primary care, family medicine, emergency medicine, nursing, and pediatrics. It provides rapid access to guidance on diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated factors for more than 540 diseases and conditions. Designed to deliver maximum clinical confidence as efficiently as possible allowing you to focus your valuable time on giving your patients the best possible care.
Written by esteemed internal medicine and family medicine physicians and published by the leading publisher in medical content:
* Get quick access to all-new topics, including Advance Care Planning, Geriatric Care, and Medical Marijuana.
* Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive, at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; hundreds of diagnostic and therapeutic INTERACTIVE algorithms
* ICD-10 codes, DSM-5 criteria; and much more.
* Make confident decisions aided by current evidence-based designations in each topic.
* Includes bonus content from 5MinuteConsult.com, but you can access this valuable, evidence-based content using mobile workflow tool easily integrated at the point of care.
* Differential diagnosis support from an expanded collection of algorithms.
* Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
* Thousands of images to help support visual diagnosis of all conditions
* Guidance on laboratory test interpretation from Wallachís Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
Based on: 27th Edition
Author: Mark B Stephens MD, MS, FAAFP;Frank J Domino MD; Robert A Baldor MD, FAAFP; Jeremy Golding MD, FAAFP
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
- UI/UX enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app with excellent features with voice memos and notes
Very well laid out with a lot of features ideal for quick search and retaining. I can now record a voice memo with a medical topic I am looking up and it saves it associated with the topic. I can also make notes with my finger or stylus while learning. Excellent app overall with good use of the new iOS features.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the positive feedback
App not working
Won’t let you purchase from app. All it does it freeze up my phone.
Great product and content
The content is well laid out and very useful. Love the search where it finds letters within words to find topics. For example if you enter 'mas' in search it finds Abdominal Mass, Gynecomastia, Mastitis, etc. Algorithm and Calculator indexes a big plus!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your positive feedback; we really appreciate knowing that we are on the right track.
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
- 49.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 1998-2019 Skyscape Medpresso, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.