** Latest 6th Edition Update **
ABOUT 5-MINUTE EMERGENCY MEDICINE CONSULT
Rosen & Barkin’s 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult delivers practical, quick-read information on over 600 medical conditions seen in emergency medicine directly to your smartphone and tablet. Search and browse for answers in concise topics organized to help save valuable time. Written and edited by practicing clinicians, this mobile resource is ideal for confirming accurate diagnoses and beginning treatment in the fast-paced environment seen in urgent and emergent care.
• Fully-updated details on 600+ topics found in emergency medicine
• Basics, Diagnosis, Treatment, Follow-up
• Diagnoses spanning from pre-hospital to disposition stage
• Highlight and make custom notes within entries
• Features new information—based on the latest practice guidelines and theoretical developments—and new approaches to diagnosis and management.
• Helpful Pearls and Pitfalls to help avoid common errors
• Advanced Search help find terms across all topics
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Jeffrey J. Schaider, MD; Roger M. Barkin, MD, MPH; Stephen R. Hayden, MD; Richard E. Wolfe, MD; Adam Z. Barkin, MD, MPH; Philip Shayne, MD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Includes content from the latest (6th) edition, plus platform enhancements that help improve the performance of the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app ever
I can’t live without this app. Best app I’ve used so far. Definitely a top 10 in my folder. I am a finishing nurse practitioner student and I cannot express how much I love this app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review, we're delighted to hear that you are finding the application useful! Many users continue to use Unbound Medicine's web and mobile applications as they transition from student to professional working within the medical industry.
Do not use unbound
I have had many of their products in last few years at about 60 an app. iOS 11 comes along and they are the ONLY app publisher that didn’t update their product to work in iOS 11. Their solution - rebuy every app to the updated iOS app. I bought the standalone non subscription app to prevent downstream costs with a huge upfront cost. Egg on my face huh.
Unbound had 2 years to update all their apps but chose to gouge their customer base!
Like no other! Is the book in an app. Is easy to manipulate through the conditions. The 'need to know' info for the ER.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 16.8 MB
Requires iOS 10 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 5-Minute Emergency Medicine $99.99
- 5-Minute Emergency 6e $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.