Covers two major sections of chief complaints and individual diseases and disorders. Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
ABOUT: 5-Minute Infectious Diseases Consult
Coverage on Chief complaints. List of diseases & disorders. Built-in calculator. Practice Guidelines.
Based on: 2nd edition
Editor: Matthew E. Falagas, MD, MSc, DSc and Eleftherios Mylonakis, MD, PhD, FIDSA
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Provides comprehensive coverage for clinicians dealing with infectious diseases. This latest update is based on the 2nd edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
5 Minute Infectious Diseases Consult, covers two major sections of chief complaints and individual diseases and disorders.
- Comprehensive coverage of infectious diseases, important symptoms, microorganisms, and anti-infective drugs
- Coverage of emerging infectious diseases such as H1N1 flu
- Increased coverage of tropical diseases
- Updated information about management of HIV/AIDS
- 1 built-in calculator which assists in making clinical decisions
- Include summary information about individual microorganisms as well as numerous elements related to drugs for infectious disorders
- Team of international authorities provides actionable information, supported by current research and practice guidelines
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
Launching the app, opens the "Home Screen" which has a circular image. Please wait for few seconds while the sample data is downloaded (a red circle/filler will be drawn around the circular image). Once the red circle is completely drawn, you will get the message "Installing content please be patient". Please wait till message "Content installed" is displayed.
After this message you can proceed with using the app. Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked content launches the in-app purchase screen.
Ratings and Reviews
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
- 55.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 1998-2019 Skyscape Medpresso, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 5 Minute Infectious Diseases $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.