5K Runmeter is the most advanced application for training ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and iCloud, it makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
• Obsessively complete... a killer app — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add advanced features.
• Records an unlimited number of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• No website login required.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and by routes and activities.
• View bar and pie charts summarizing all your workouts.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
• Synchronize your plan with your iPhone calendar and your online calendars.
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection.
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps.
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors.
• Records steps all day and cadence during workouts.
• Automatically record the weather.
• Start and stop with your earphone remote.
• Supports cycling, running, walking, skating, skiing, and many other activities.
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets.
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts.
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate.
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
Analyze Online - See abvio.com/explorer
• View the Workout Explorer on your computer or on your iPhone.
• Shared by email, Twitter, Facebook, Strava, or MyFitnessPal.
• View within the app on any Info page for a workout.
• View your graph, splits, intervals, zones, and more.
• Select a zone to see your map path drawn with zone colors.
• Uses HealthKit to export or import your workouts in the Health app and to read heart rate and biometric data.
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, Strava, and MyFitnessPal to share your workouts online.
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress.
• Share your workout calendar with your friends and coaches.
• Import by tapping on a GPX, TCX, FIT or KML link or file in Mail or Safari.
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX, FIT or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites.
Apple Watch enhanced - See abvio.com/applewatch
• Set up, start, stop, lap and finish a workout all from the Apple Watch.
• Bring your iPhone with you on your workouts. Does not support standalone use.
• Intensely configurable pages track any of more than 220 statistics.
• Splits and laps/intervals pages keep you seeing the trends.
• Force touch to start, stop, lap, or access settings from any page.
Your Elite subscription contributes to ongoing development and our responsive customer support. Payment will be applied to your iTunes account on confirmation or at the end of trial. Subscription will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime in your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Terms and Conditions: https://abvio.com/terms
Bug fixes and other improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A perfect companion for my training
I have been using this app almost daily since I started running back in January and I absolutely love the daily paces within the 5K plan. I use the app on off days to time my walks. The app syncs very well with MFP. Another great feature of this app is that I have it set up to alert my wife by email when I go out for a run, so she is able to see where I'm at in case there are any problems.
I have gone all the way through the 5K training plan once, started over after a knee injury, and I'm about to finish my second time through the plan. I'm looking forward to continuing into the 10K plan...and then onto the half-marathon!
Was pulled into this app because I wanted it to connect to My Fitness Pal. Big mistake. Overly complicated screens actually don’t provide good functionality - for example, you can only select the first of three workouts of the week on the right-hand nav of one screen. UX is clearly not a priority ...best example being the Apple Watch screen...when in use, the shoe logo is huge on the watch screen - but the data about your workout is in mouse type, rendering it literally unusable.
And I have to go to settings to tell it I am on a treadmill? Well, duh. If I have GPS on and a run program is active and I am recording steps, I must be on a treadmill.
App never tracked my run even with GPS on and great signal (and it knew where I was starting).
Wasted $9.99. Back to Fitness 22’s training apps.
Couldn’t even create an account.
Took me longer to download, then it took them to come up with an Advertisement. I couldn’t even create an account before an advertisement for Intuit pop up. The screen then froze on the advertisement and I couldn’t do anything.
- Abvio Inc.
- 85.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Abvio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Elite Upgrade $9.99
- Elite Upgrade $9.99
- Elite Upgrade $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.