See the views from seats and sports, concert and theatre venues before getting tickets. Then share your view after you go. Community app for fans, and by fans.
Get the best seat views for any event. From the Eagles to the Astros, from Ed Sheeran to WWE, from the NCAA basketball playoffs to Broadway: You can use A View From My Seat to find photos and reviews before you buy tickets.
A View From My Seat is a community of event goers that share photos, tips, and reviews much like Yelp or TripAdvisor, but for events. Use it every time you want to get concert tickets, sports tickets, really any ticket, to get trusted advice and know what you're buying.
• See multiple hi-res fan photos from most sections at over 2,500 venues around the world
• Thousands of reviews, ratings and opinions
• Explore what venues are around you
• Reviews and ratings with each photo
• Share your photos, ratings & reviews
• Schedules for hundredss of sports teams and concert tours
• Tickets prices for 1000s of events
• Track upcoming events & get ticket reminders
• Anyone can add new venues, anywhere in the world
• 100% free
A View From My Seat is built and supported by a community of sports fans and event-goers. Anyone can share their photos and experiences. A View From My Seat is used by over 15 million sports fans and concert-goers a year.
"MetLife: your view will look like this.." –The New Yorker
"A View From My Seat shows seats at sports and entertainment venues around the world." –Yahoo! Finance
"A View From My Seat helps you choose the best seats in Citizens Bank Park" –Philly.com
"A View From My Seat... allows fans to post photos and comments from games they attend" –ESPN
"#1 Must-Have Sports App" –Wireless Zone
"10 Hottest startups on Angellist" - Upstart
"Photos from A View From My Seat.." -Deadspin
"College Football Photos from A View From My Seat.." -BleacherReport
A View From My Seat is not a replacement for seatgeek, stubhub, livenation or ticketmaster. Rather, it's a source for event photos and seat reviews to help you decide if the tickets they sell are worth what you're paying, and help you find better seats.
We'll help you make sure you never get stuck with an obstructed view!
Small patch that updates the autofill for venue and performer names.
- City and College Guides
- Added Australian Football and Gaelic Football
- Added stats and challenges after uploading photos
- Redesigned profile pages
- Expanded native support for all app settings
- Optimized video uploading
- All new hotel and airbnb listings around venues
Ratings and Reviews
It would be better if you could put the pictures in full screen and zoom in on them.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the comment. We've updated the app so it can rotate, and all the photos can be seen in full screen now.
Why is the search so bad??
I’ll type in the full name of a venue, and it’s still like the 20th venue in the list. Not only that, but there a like a dozen before it that don’t even begin with the same letters.
I really want to like this app, I really do. Honestly, if you fix the search, and the app will already be 10x better. I’ll instantly raise my rating to 4 stars
Another issue I’d like to see fixed, but of secondary importance: allow integration with Apple‘s password manager in the “join” screen. Fix this too and instant 5 star app!
There were some connectivity issues I was having, but they’re fixed. I absolutely love this app. I use it before I purchase any tickets, and I always upload my seats to help others with their seat choices.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Frank Panko
- 14.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2010-2020 A View From My Seat LLC