The Official TKTS app is the only way to get fast, accurate, real-time listings of all Broadway and Off Broadway shows available at the world famous TKTS Discount Ticket Booths in New York City.
Don’t know which show to see? That’s OK! Use this app to learn about every production listed at TKTS. If you’re looking for a New York City theatre adventure, use our Show Search feature to discover other Broadway, Off Broadway, off-Off Broadway, Dance and Music events happening all over New York.
- Real-time display of what is currently on sale at all three TKTS Discount booths.
- A comprehensive show search where you'll find what is happening onstage in New York City - including show descriptions, performance schedules, theatre locations, accessibility information and links to official show websites.
- TDF Stages - TDF's online theatre magazine featuring articles, videos and podcasts.
-TKTS tips in seven languages to help you plan your visit
TKTS offers same-day tickets to Broadway and Off Broadway shows at discounts of up to 50% off full price. The Official TKTS app is directly linked to the display boards at the TKTS Discount Booths, so what you're seeing, in real time, is exactly what the people waiting in line are seeing.
The TKTS Discount Booths have become an international destination for theatre lovers from the United States and around the world since 1973. There are four locations in New York City:
(1) Times Square – Broadway and 47th Street, Manhattan - "under the red steps";
(2) Lincoln Center – in the David Rubenstein Atrium at 61 West 62nd Street;
(3) South Street Seaport – in the Seaport Marketplace at the corner of Front and John Streets, Manhattan; and
(4) Downtown Brooklyn – in 1 MetroTech Center, at the corner of Jay Street and Myrtle Avenue Promenade, Brooklyn.
The Official TKTS app is offered exclusively by Theatre Development Fund (TDF), the not-for-profit service organization for the performing arts, which operates the TKTS Discount Booths.
The Lincoln Center booth is now open. Listings and information are available now in the TKTS app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
hello? is anybody home?
I am a TDF member. The app constantly asks for my log in and doesn’t seem to commune with the TKTS side of the app. I cant view what events are available to TDF membership. Like literally: the purple view button opens nothing. Online is fine. Tedious use of date by date—why not be able to search by a date range. 21st Century here! Get with the program!
Horrible customer service!!!!
Waited in line for good one hour only to find out that the show we want to purchase are sold out 10 minutes ago. There we’re PLENTY of staff standing around that COULD HAVE announced the sold out shows so patrons would not be standing in line WAITING FOREVER. Meanwhile, the staff in front of the line are just chatting, or
on the phone, not tending to the customers. What a waste of staff and wage for a very unorganized company. Definitely will NOT BUY here again!!! Corporate office, better check your slacker employees!!! What a waste of wages, definitely NEED better system!!!!
New version useless
This app used to work flawlessly. Now it is totally useless. If you are a member and want to search Broadway shows you can no longer filter as the filter page has no way to activate your choice. Who wants to sift though over 300 venues to access 23 or less Broadway shows? The online site is the same so useless as well. Also it does not recognize renewals. Wish I had not renewed. Developers have ruined a perfectly good thing. Should have the ability to rate 0. One star is one too much.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.