"This is the best app for buying sports and concert tickets. Seriously." - TickPick is the fastest, cheapest and easiest app to purchase tickets to all of your favorite events (sports, concerts & theater).
Every Ticket, No Hidden Fees. 100% Authentic Tickets. 100% Price Guarantee. Resellers may list tickets above or below face value.
1. Discovery – Find last minute events and just announced concerts in your area – or search any team, artist, event or venue to see schedules and available tickets.
2. Deals – Tickets are ranked by our patented Score Report (determined by price and seat location), helping you get the best bang for your buck!
3. High Rollers – Use our proprietary 'Seat Rating' to sort tickets from the best seats in the house to the worst.
4. 360 Seat Views – For all major sports see seat views from your seat in an immersive 360 degree experience.
5. Track Events – Not ready to buy? Keep track of key event stats so you can make the best buying decision when you're ready.
6. Payment – Apple Pay, PayPal, Affirm, scan your credit card or type it in the old fashion way.
7. Post Transaction – Scan tickets on your phone, order an Uber, get directions, share etickets with friends, and much more.
• “Had a great experience getting NBA tickets through TickPick for a last minute game, thanks for all the help!” – Alicia P.
• “BY FAR the best value I have found after searching through a slough of major online vendors . . . I will absolutely use their services again for all my concert tickets and recommend highly to others. Well done!” – Steve A.
• “I mean, wow. Not only did this site give me more detailed info about my Super Bowl tickets (including a seat view and a ranking – yes, it’s subjective, but it helps!), they don’t charge buyers ticket fees. Best ticket app ever!” – Niki K.
• “TickPick seeks to differentiate itself from StubHub with lower fees.” – FORTUNE
• “Hate paying too much for tix, but don’t like the ambiguity of sites like @StubHub? Check out TickPick!” – THRILLIST
• “TickPick wants to put ticket buying power back in customers’ hands.” – THE NEXT WEB
• “Score the Best Tickets on Any Budget” – PUREWOW
• “TickPick is making it super easy to score seats without spending a ton of money.” – SEVENTEEN
• “TickPick has developed an app that will greatly improve the ticket-buying process for fans to any live entertainment event." – FORBES
• “A comparison of the exact same floor seat being offered by a specific broker across the sites shows that www.tickpick.com had the lowest all-in cost." – WALL STREET JOURNAL
Your Price. Your Seat. No Hidden Fees.
TickPick, where smart fans buy tickets.
Some under the hood updates to make sure your no fee ticket experience is as smooth as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
Definitely Recommend! Wonderful Support
I was slightly hesitant seeing some bad reviews on here and not being familiar with TickPick, but decided to take the chance and I’m so glad I did. TickPick is offering a product no one else is- ticket resale without insane service charges. The only other place with no fees is to trust someone on Craigslist rather than trusting an app with a 24 hour phone number and a support system in place. Obviously they can’t control bad people coming and using their app to sell, but anytime it’s happened they seem to have responded and tried to remedy it. My personal experience was great. I bought $850 tickets a few days before an event, and realized the very next day that I got them shipped to my billing address across the country, rather than the state I was currently in and going to see the concert in. As soon as I realized my horrible mistake, I called and the representative I spoke to got everything sorted out for me within minutes. It’s hard to take a chance on something that might not be as common a name as some of the other apps out there, but I’m glad I gave it a try and will absolutely use TickPick again in the future. I urge you to try it as well, the other apps just can’t compete because of their service charges.
Don’t Waste your money!!!
I also 2 tickets, got to the concert and 1 didn’t work. Neither one of us went inside. Took almost 2 months to get a refund and was only refunded for 1 ticket. They tend to take the sellers side even when they sell bad tickets. I’ll never buy tickets from this app again. It seems like this is a common problem with this app. Wish I would’ve seen the other reviews before I wasted my time, money and new outfit!...
FYI the developer’s response says exactly what I said🙄. 1 ticket didn’t work, 1 did work. I couldn’t use the 2nd ticket because obviously I wasn’t going to go into the concert without my sister or let her go in alone. Therefore, I requested a refund for BOTH tickets that same night, before the event even started. I was told that the rep would handle my requests, but because they took 2 months to resolve the issue, I couldn’t get refunded for the 2nd ticket because they weren’t able to get their money back for it. They could have easily re-sold my valid ticket that night, because I wasn’t the only person that got scammed. . So in the end, I missed the event, got the run around for 2 months AND lost the $223 I spent on that 2nd ticket.
Developer Response ,
Update from CEO: Once I was notified of this, we changed our policies. This situation should have never existed. We are truly sorry.
I know our support team has made this right, but if you still don’t
think so please reach out to me directly and I will be sure to do everything I can for you: brett at tickpick.com.
I was hesitant to use this app after a stranger suggested it to me. My coworker had lied to me about having tickets to a very important show to me, and I was desperate to find face value tickets via resale websites like stubhub, etc. without paying a ridiculous fee.
After making the purchase for two tickets on TickPick, I was kind of confused on why my tickets were not transferred to my flashseats account right away. I then realized that the seller has to “approve” the purchase; even though my money was already processed, and my tickets were “100% guaranteed” by TickPick.
I waited 48 hours for my tickets to be transferred, but nothing changed. I had 24 hours until the show, and I wanted to be sure that my tickets were secured, so I called the customer service line for help. The woman was able to contact the seller and have him transfer my tickets at that time, thankfully. I can see this app being sketchy if the seller is not reachable, but in my case, it worked out just fine.
The unfortunate part of this story is that my show was cancelled :( I was super bummed, and I didn’t think there was any way to get a refund because of the whole third-party resale thing.....until my purchase was automatically refunded to my card!! I was so happy and relieved to see that. I didn’t even have to contact anyone for this refund.
Will definitely use this app (with caution of course) in the future! Thanks TickPick!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for giving us a shot!
- TickPick LLC
- 20.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © TickPick LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.