"This is the best app for buying sports and concert tickets. Seriously." - TickPick is the fastest, cheapest and easiest app to purchase tickets to all of your favorite events (sports, concerts & theater).
Every Ticket, No Hidden Fees. 100% Authentic Tickets. 100% Price Guarantee. Resellers may list tickets above or below face value.
1. Discovery – Find last minute events and just announced concerts in your area – or search any team, artist, event or venue to see schedules and available tickets.
2. Deals – Tickets are ranked by our patented Score Report (determined by price and seat location), helping you get the best bang for your buck!
3. High Rollers – Use our proprietary 'Seat Rating' to sort tickets from the best seats in the house to the worst.
4. 360 Seat Views – For all major sports see seat views from your seat in an immersive 360 degree experience.
5. Track Events – Not ready to buy? Keep track of key event stats so you can make the best buying decision when you're ready.
6. Payment – Apple Pay, PayPal, Affirm, scan your credit card or type it in the old fashion way.
7. Post Transaction – Scan tickets on your phone, order an Uber, get directions, share etickets with friends, and much more.
• “Had a great experience getting NBA tickets through TickPick for a last minute game, thanks for all the help!” – Alicia P.
• “BY FAR the best value I have found after searching through a slough of major online vendors . . . I will absolutely use their services again for all my concert tickets and recommend highly to others. Well done!” – Steve A.
• “I mean, wow. Not only did this site give me more detailed info about my Super Bowl tickets (including a seat view and a ranking – yes, it’s subjective, but it helps!), they don’t charge buyers ticket fees. Best ticket app ever!” – Niki K.
• “TickPick seeks to differentiate itself from StubHub with lower fees.” – FORTUNE
• “Hate paying too much for tix, but don’t like the ambiguity of sites like @StubHub? Check out TickPick!” – THRILLIST
• “TickPick wants to put ticket buying power back in customers’ hands.” – THE NEXT WEB
• “Score the Best Tickets on Any Budget” – PUREWOW
• “TickPick is making it super easy to score seats without spending a ton of money.” – SEVENTEEN
• “TickPick has developed an app that will greatly improve the ticket-buying process for fans to any live entertainment event." – FORBES
• “A comparison of the exact same floor seat being offered by a specific broker across the sites shows that www.tickpick.com had the lowest all-in cost." – WALL STREET JOURNAL
Your Price. Your Seat. No Hidden Fees.
TickPick, where smart fans buy tickets.
Bug fixes, performance improvements, and minor UI updates including a more streamlined PayPal checkout experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t Waste your money!!!
I also 2 tickets, got to the concert and 1 didn’t work. Neither one of us went inside. Took almost 2 months to get a refund and was only refunded for 1 ticket. They tend to take the sellers side even when they sell bad tickets. I’ll never buy tickets from this app again. It seems like this is a common problem with this app. Wish I would’ve seen the other reviews before I wasted my time, money and new outfit!...
FYI the developer’s response says exactly what I said🙄. 1 ticket didn’t work, 1 did work. I couldn’t use the 2nd ticket because obviously I wasn’t going to go into the concert without my sister or let her go in alone. Therefore, I requested a refund for BOTH tickets that same night, before the event even started. I was told that the rep would handle my requests, but because they took 2 months to resolve the issue, I couldn’t get refunded for the 2nd ticket because they weren’t able to get their money back for it. They could have easily re-sold my valid ticket that night, because I wasn’t the only person that got scammed. . So in the end, I missed the event, got the run around for 2 months AND lost the $223 I spent on that 2nd ticket.
Developer Response ,
Update from CEO: Once I was notified of this, we changed our policies. This situation should have never existed. We are truly sorry.
I know our support team has made this right, but if you still don’t
think so please reach out to me directly and I will be sure to do everything I can for you: brett at tickpick.com.
Invalid tickets at the gate
I had heard a lot of good things about this app but when I used it for the first time, the ticket I purchased for Beyoncé’s concert turned out to be invalid at the gate! It was quite a bad experience to be refused entry at the gate.
Despite their promise: « authentic, valid tickets backed by our 100% money back guarantee » I have not received a refund. The reason I am given is that an investigation is still pending. So basically, in addition to selling me an invalid ticket they are now insinuating that I am lying about it.
I also want to warn you that despite the text written under « the TickPick guarantee » that states « what if my tickets are invalid? [...] we will do our best to locate comparable replacement tickets. [...] » this means they will google it and check if YOU can purchase an new ticket with YOUR own money. Nothing you can’t do with your phone nowadays. So while you are in front of the gate with your invalid ticket, they will do nothing that really helps you. They will not replace the ticket. In fact, in my experience, they will not do anything, they won’t even trust you and issue refund. So don’t be fooled by the wording on their website, you are taking as much risk as you would on Craigslist. Don’t buy any expensive ticket unless you are prepared to loose the money.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry you had this experience. This is not what we strive for at all. We have since contacted you privately to resolve this and refunded the order in full. We hope that you can give us another chance in the future as we are working diligently to improve our customer service each day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com if you need anything else.
Worst experience ever !! Zero stars!
Purchased my tickets in July to and Eagles vs. Buccs game in September. When I purchased the tickets I was told I would get and e transfer two days before the event. As I walk into the event I realized my tickets wouldn’t download , not in my email ( searched spam and delivered), their website, or app. Frantic I was told to head to customer service. We waited and then were told since all we had was a guaranteed seat together with our row and letter . I had no barcode or anything besides a receipt that I did in fact pay 300 dollars for them . THATS IT! I called after I had paid another $200 dollars to get in the game . When I did contact the company, I literally don’t think I've been giving such bad / rude customer service in my life . I demanded they give me a refund, because I absolutely never received anything . They did ask if I checked Ticketmaster . I replied why would I check ticketmaser when I bought the tickets on your app. Repeatedly was interrupted and condensingly talked to. He talked to me as if I was some idiot . Did nothing to help at all ! Had to get my bank involved. Advised to never buy again from the customer service at the field. (*Fraud* , looks like it’s is a trend with them)
Developer Response ,
We want to extend our deepest apologies for this situation and have since refunded you in full and provided a credit so that we can make your next live experience the best it can be. We are hope that you find any further interactions with us above satisfactory. If you need anything else at all please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TickPick LLC
- 22.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © TickPick LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.