Gametime makes it easy to get the best prices on last-minute tickets to events in your area – including sports, music, and theater.
We track thousands of tickets and show you only the best deals, so you can skip the endless scrolling and get right to your perfect seats. Each listing displays real panoramic photos of your seat view, so you’ll know exactly what you’re getting before you buy – no surprises. And a super simple checkout makes it fast and easy to get into your favorite events at the last minute. Game on.
GET GREAT DEALS ON TICKETS:
- We find you the best seats at the lowest prices.
- Panoramic photos show the view from any section.
- Venue seat maps make price comparison easy.
- Real-time updates show current availability and prices.
- Access all major events in the US and Canada.
BUY TICKETS & SHARE WITH FRIENDS:
- Fast, easy checkout – two taps and you’re in.
- Buy up to 90 minutes after the event starts.
- Pay securely via credit card or Apple Pay.
- Get mobile tickets sent directly to your phone.
- Instantly share tickets with friends via text.
- Scan tickets from your phone at the venue.
- Our Gametime Guarantee protects your purchase.
SELL TICKETS SEAMLESSLY:
- List and price tickets with just a few taps.
- Snap a photo of paper tickets for easy upload.
- Get updates via text when your tickets sell.
- Get paid quickly via PayPal or Gametime credit.
- “This $48 Million Company Helps Millennials Buy Last-Minute 'Experiences” - Inc.com
- “Gametime lets you buy tickets for games and concerts that have already started” - Techcrunch
- “Gametime’s LastCall lets fans save big by procrastinating on ticket sales” - Fast Company
- “Ticketmaster Partners With Last-Minute Ticketing App Gametime” - SportTechie
- “The only place I come for sporting events! It never disappoints.”
- “Great app. Fast easy and super convenient. Great prices too.”
- “Love that you can see what your view will look like before purchasing!”
- “Super easy to use! Great selection of events.”
- “Always money well spent & quick notifications/delivery.”
Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I was so nervous but happy now!
I have never heard of Gametime before until this morning. I wanted to get the most affordable and convenient tickets to see Monster Jam in MetLife. I was really excited to see the price online and so I bought the tickets directly from their website. When I was processing the order and everything else, I received a confirmation email stating that I had ordered them and that the tickets would available on the app. I downloaded the app. I did not see the tickets anywhere. I was REALLY NERVOUS and ANXIOUS. I just spent nearly 129 dollars and I thought I just lost my money. Unfortunately, the company does not have a direct customer service line on their website nor on their app. Just their email address which I sent two messages requesting for the tickets through my email instead. It took two hours but TRACEY H. was my life saver. She got back to me with a response and following her email was another email with the two tickets I had purchased. I was about to have a really bad morning, but thankfully, that flipped around. I am happy we’re going to have a great time! Thanks a lot for your help, Tracey. You have no idea! LOL
Great App Terrible Customer Service
It's a great app that generally seems super convenient. That being said, I tried to purchase $9 tickets to a concert, and the app charged me for a $63 option. I didn't see a confirmation price anywhere after clicking on what I thought was the $9 option, so I didn't notice this until the day after when I looked at my bank statements. I tried looking for a customer service number, and they don't have any phone numbers posted anywhere online. You have to email them first in order to obtain a phone number. After finally getting a phone number and calling them, they basically just told me that the whole thing was my fault and wouldn't refund me the difference between the two ticket prices. I firmly believe the app glitched out on me and charged me $63 by accident, but even if we were to assume that the whole situation was my fault, they still had the information in front of them while I was talking to them on the phone showing that I tried to purchase the $9 ticket several times, and only showed as having tried to purchase the $63 option once. I've gotten full refunds from companies in situations that were much more clearly my fault, so this just seemed quite absurd to me. After some bickering I eventually gave up as they clearly were not going to give me a refund. I love the whole idea for the app but definitely won't be using it anymore.
Developer Response ,
We are really sorry to hear about your less than stellar experience using Gametime! Rest assured, the price you see when checking out is the price you will be charged. Please reach out to our Fan Happiness Team at email@example.com so we can snag your info and help you out.
Scam- DO NOT use this app
First of all let me just say that I’ve never written a negative review about an app before. However this company screwed me over so bad that I feel obligated to write a review. I “bought” tickets to the ACC championship game last night. First of all the “tickets” didn’t load until the game had started, making me stay outside of the stadium listening. Once they did appear in my app they didn’t scan, because someone else had already used them. I tried contacting Gametime three times, but no response and no help. I had buy tickets from a scalper (which were cheaper and better seats btw) and received no refund from Gametime. They DO NOT prevent scammers, they DO NOT guarantee your money. Use any other ticket app besides this one, they are too far behind the ball, they steal your money, and worst of all, they don’t care. The point of this app is to buy tickets closer to the game so that they’re cheaper and a better deal. You would think that because of this, Gametime would have better safeguards and better customer service, and not leave their customers out to dry. Instead they take advantage and hope that you find other options because you’re desperate, and they expect you to move on and forget about it. Fortunately there were other options that let me enjoy the game and have a good time, if not then I would be even more furious. Just horrible all around. DO NOT USE THIS APP!
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the experience you had using the app and are happy to hear you were still able to enjoy the game! We want to make sure that you received that refund so please reach out to our Fan Happiness Team so we can help you out further. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.