A2Z is the complete contact manager! With A2Z, you can easily create, edit, and delete contacts & groups. Send mass texts and group emails. View recently created contacts. Share or print your contacts. Create backups. Get birthday notifications. And so much more:
• View all of your contacts organized by account or group
• Easily find a contact with A2Z's powerful search tool
• Select multiple contacts and perform a number of actions including text, email, share, and delete
• Quickly perform a number of functions with one touch directly from the contact card
• Create groups of contacts from any account including iCloud, Google, Exchange or Outlook
• Filter contacts by one or more groups at the same time
• Add & remove contacts from a particular group
• Add & remove groups from a particular contact
• Create a list of favorites allowing you to quickly call/message/email those contacts
GROUP EMAILS & MESSAGES:
• Send messages to groups via iMessage, SMS, & WhatsApp
• Send emails to groups via Mail App or Gmail App
• Attach photos & documents, including from Dropbox
• Assign the to/cc/bcc email field to each contact individually
• Give your message a personal touch - Automatically refer to each contact by name
COMPANIES, BIRTHDAYS, ANNIVERSARIES, MOST VIEWED, RECENTLY CREATED/MODIFIED/DELETED:
• Sort your contacts by company name
• View upcoming birthdays & anniversaries
• View your most frequently viewed contacts
• View recently created & modified contacts
• View & restore your recently deleted contacts
• Share one or more contacts via text message, email, or various other services
• Export contacts in the CSV or vCard format
DELETE CONTACTS & GROUPS:
• Quickly delete contacts & groups
• Create a backup of any contact account
• Restore your backup to any contact account
CLONE CONTACTS & GROUPS:
• Clone a contact from the contact card screen including all contact fields & groups
• Clone a group so you don't have to add all of the group members manually
• Specify whether the app should load the contacts, groups, or favorites screen at startup
• Press & hold a contact or group to conveniently perform a number of common functions
SYNC CONTACTS WITH GOOGLE:
• Fully compatible with the "Contacts Sync For Google Gmail" app so that you can sync your iPhone/iPad contact changes to Gmail
WORKS WELL WITH OTHER CONTACT APPS:
• Any contact changes you make with this app will be reflected in any other contact app that queries the iPhone address book (including the standard Contacts & Phone app)
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS 12, iOS 13, iOS 14
• Translated into English, Spanish, French, German, & Italian
• A2Z Contacts offers a "Premium" subscription which unlocks all of the premium features in the app, including unrestricted group emails and texts, unrestricted sharing of contacts, and access to future premium features.
• The "Premium" subscription is priced at $0.99 USD and the subscription length is 1 year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at a cost of $0.99 USD
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Fixed crash that occurred after printing contacts, by replacing instances of UIWebView with WKWebView
* iOS 11 is no longer supported
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best of the independent contact apps!
I had been looking for a contact app that did several things. Including:
– sync to Google groups
– have pictures next to contacts (I like to create a group for each kind of meeting I go to, and review them before hand)
– Not duplicate my contacts every time it syncs
– Not have annual fees
Now, I’ve tried a few different ones, and I realized that I needed to compromise in order to get the results I wanted. So for example, I was trying to sync contacts from Google contacts, office 365, and the iPhone. This was causing just too many problems. I realized it would be much easier to manage contacts mainly through one service, and I chose Google contacts. Once I did that, I found that this app did the best job, along with Synctastic, it’s sister app, at keeping things in sync. And Google contacts itself does the job of merging duplicates.
Now, this seems to be a one person operation, which does have its drawbacks. Who knows how long it will be supported. And there are bugs. But that one person is very dedicated, and responds to your inquiries, and tries to fix things. So you’ll have to judge if dealing with a few bugs is worth the benefit of having an app that does what you need it to do.
this app has really messed up my iphone‼️‼️ when i installed & opened it had saved my contacts. ok so i cked out several & found they had been a bit -like ID on a # was changed on quite a few contacts. i opened app again to contact someone & found contacts saved again-BUT DUPLICATED‼️ for heck of it- closed/opened -i am up to 2987 contacts. let’s just say that’s almost 6Xs my contacts. + they are really “scattered” w/in my list. i emailed, got a response fm a donald, tried to explain, email back saying not gonna happen. nxt you got it-not heard fm “donald” r anyone again. there’s no way to fix it nut to go thru every contact. BUT each contact is not saved the same way. now i’ve lost some impt data i can’t get back. i can’t even find a word that can express frustrations.
has anyone had anything remotely close to this bizarre jerk⁉️ i deleted app so i didn’t get 6000 contacts‼️also just discovered it’s duplicated my pictures‼️‼️ my carrier can’t seem to help altho i’ve not talked w/ tech & that’s as soon as i finish this.
good luck if you happen to try this‼️ my name’s cathy. sry mo more b/c of those who think they can jerk me around. but I AM A REAL PERSON‼️
Good and bad
It is very efficient at handling contacts and mailing to big groups. I don't mind typing on the I phone as we travel although the message goes below the keyboard and won't roll up so you have to hope you are typing correctly until you finish.
But the big burn that has me ready to throw the phone against the wall is the ease with which the message disappears forever before you are done. Look at it sideways and it's gone. Check the time, answer a call, open another screen, fall asleep while typing and gone. No chance to find it saved as a draft or to save to complete later. Only one choice, start over! Seems like such a basic feature, I don't understand why there is no way to save as a draft.
Nice spell check, however!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Playa Apps
- 15.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2021 - Playa Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Lifetime Access) $1.99
- Premium (1 Year) $0.99
- Make Contribution $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.