Listen to the amazing Joe & Charlie Big Book Study from Alcoholics Anonymous and tons of other 12 steps and traditions speakers, workshops, daily readings & reflections, personal stories to better grasp the recovering process. Wouldn’t it be great to have a whole system in place where you could learn about 12 step programs, Alcoholics Anonymous and so much more? Well, there is. You get amazing, in-depth information to help you grow your personal well-being in recovery from an addiction. You will get 3 study sessions and even more for free.
GUIDANCE FOR RECOVERY: Anyone who suffers from an addiction to alcohol can benefit from this app. Hearing the Big Book read and getting additional recovery information and tools can guide your recovering lifestyle. It can help you to understand the Big Book better and learn what is needed to keep yourself in sobriety. The free sessions are a brilliant start for leading you into that better lifestyle. Alcoholism is a terrible disease, but it is treatable as long as you keep with it. Let this app help you to do that.
BIG BOOK STUDY: The Big Book is something that is needed to help most recovering alcoholics stay sober. If you haven’t yet started on the Big Book or you need a refresher, this app is going to help you. Some recovering addicts find it difficult to read this on their own so allowing the speakers to do that for you, so you can just listen and take it all in, is a very beneficial way to learn the principles and other information that you need.
LEARN WHAT IT TAKES TO STAY IN SOBRIETY: With this app, you can learn what it takes to stay in sobriety. There is so much information out there about recovery and preventing relapse, it can be tough to take it all in. Let this app give you a simple, yet in-depth way to learn what it takes to stay in sobriety.
MEDITATION AND OTHER RECOVERY TOOLS: As you get this app, you will see that there are many recovery tools from Joe and Charlie that help for living sober. There is a sleep and meditation timer. You will get meditation and relaxing sounds. There are even daily inspirational notifications with amazing artwork that help you to keep motivated in your recovery. Get all that and so much more with this Big Book study. Alcoholics Anonymous is a remarkable way to overcome addiction and this app gives you the basics and detailed information on all of it.
+ 1000+ audio tracks, 100+ hours of content
+ Listen when offline
+ Build a playlist of the tracks you want to hear
+ Sleep and meditation timer
+ Looping relaxation and meditation sounds (over 2.4 million combinations)
+ Daily inspiration notifications with powerful artwork to keep you motivated
+ AA Workshop - Lack of Power is our Dilemma by Joe H.
+ The 12 Steps and Stories of Recovery by Sandy B
+ The Famous Joe & Charlie Big Book Study
+ The Ultimate Big Book Step Study - Bob D. and Scott L.
+ Understanding and Living the AA 12 Concepts by Des T.
+ Al-Anon Speaker Tapes
+ Living With Crazy People Workshop by Tom W.
+ Beginner Guided Meditations
+ Daily Readings and Reflections from the AA Big Book
+ The AA Big Book 12 Steps and Traditions
+ Finding Spirituality and Letting Go to a Higher Power by Mark H.
+ How to Recover from Alcoholism by Bob D.
+ Binaural Beats & Brainwave Trances
+ 12 Steps and Traditions
Details about auto-renewing subscriptions:
* 1 Month (auto renews every month) for $3.99
* 3 Month (auto renews every 3 months) for $6.99
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Joe and Charlie app
I would like to thank a support staff member named Tammy. My content would not load. After a few emails back and forth we were able to solve the problem. In today’s world there are many different tools used for recovery. Every day I like to start with the day’s reflection found on your app. The reading is not the only good part, the soft soothing voice that reads it is very peaceful. I use the big book study by Joe and Charlie sometimes when commuting back and forth from work. Also there is a Joe and Charlie meeting in LaGrange Illinois that meets on Thursday nights. During this Covid-19 pandemic the meeting is still going on via Zoom chat room. Technology!!! To think the price I paid for this app would last a lifetime. When drinking I would have spent that amount in less than an hour!!!! Thanks again for making this tool available and for the courteous support staff!!
The Joe and Charlie tapes helped me tremendously in my early recovery; they broke down the Big Book in a way that made it come to alive. They helped me understand it and see how important it was to my recovery. The easy and down to earth manor in which they delivered the message using levity at times and also pointing out the serious nature of the disease, encouraged me to continue to study the book for the past 12 years of my continuous sobriety and for this I am eternally grateful 🙏🏻 The app that sends me slogans daily is wonderful and I look forward to receiving them each day !!! Keep them coming and thanks to everyone that makes that possible; I appreciate your service.
The absolute best AA app IMO.
I was told to download this app by my sponsor after my first AA meeting and I am so glad I did. When I was first trying to get sober, it was so helpful to keep my mind focused on this new way of life available to me. I could not be in meetings 24/7 and I found this app to be my go-to in times of need.
Joe and Charlie tell their stories of what it was like and what happened to them in the most humorous, raw and humbling manner. This app is so user friendly and chalk full of meaningful information. I’ve used every nook and cranny of it! Keep the good info coming!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kepler47 Software Inc.
- 34.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Kepler47 Software Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Joe & Charlie Big Book Study - Unlock Content Subscription $3.99
- Joe & Charlie Big Book Study - Unlock All Content $14.99
- Joe & Charlie Big Book Study - Unlock Content Subscription $10.49
- AA Joe & Charlie Big Book Study Audio $1.99
- AA 12 Step Workshop - Straight to the Point - Theresa F. $1.99
- Best AA Meeting Speaker Recordings Vol. 1 $1.99
- Alcoholics Anonymous Complete Big Book Audio Recording $3.99
- AA Twelve and Twelve of Alcoholics Anonymous Audio Recordings $3.99
- AA Daily Reflections from Alcoholics Anonymous Audio Recording $4.99
- Best AA Meeting Speaker Recordings Vol. 2 $1.99