Grasshopper Apps = Top Educational Apps for Kids :-)
Warning: Your child will keep begging for your iPhone or iPad after they try this app.
Photo Touch is an exciting educational game that helps your child rapidly learn the ABC by sight, sound, and touch. The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in using this app. Ideal for ages 0 to 6.
* Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
* Add your own items - take pictures of your child's favorite items to make the game more fun and personal
* Learn by sight, sound, and touch
* Uses real, crisp photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected vs. cartoonish illustrations
* Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
* Dynamic game play adjust difficulty (the number of objects per page) automatically to keep kids both challenged and entertained vs. getting bored
* Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and touch the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by slowly repeating the desired question).
* Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
* Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete any item your kids does not enjoy
* Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great App for teaching the alphabet
This is a wonderful app with so many options to make the letters more fun and appealing to kids. I also love that the multiple options allow you to go from teaching the plain letters to being able generalize them with embellishments. I also love the option which will just do the sounds if you're trying to focus on phonics. Another awesome feature is the min and max options for the number of choices presented. You can start with 1 letter for error free learning and then move to a larger field of choices to make the tasks more complicated. As a special educator this is the perfect app for teaching and assessing letter identification!
I love this app for my 3 year old. I love how it has different levels for her to learn with like upper case, lower case then the phonics sounds. We will use this for a year! She loves the praises it gives when she gets the answer right. Great app for a child just learning letters and sounds.
Will not customize
My grandkids love this app on my iPad. They are 4,3 and 2 years old. I previously could customize it with my own pictures and sounds. Now every time I try to record a sound to go with a picture the app crashes. SAD!! This was seriously the best app i found for my grandkids and I could customize it to suit their ages and interests. I would have gladly paid for this app. Too bad I can't find one like it. I just spent hours taking photos of scenes from my grandkids favorite movies. What a waste !! VERY SAD!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.