Grasshopper Apps = Top Educational Apps for Kids :-)
Warning: Your child will keep begging for your iPhone or iPad after they try this app.
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Photo Touch is an exciting educational game that helps your child rapidly learn words by sight, sound, and touch. The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in using this app. Ideal for ages 0 to 6.
● Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
● Add your own items - take pictures of your child's favorite items to make the game more fun and personal
● Learn by sight, sound, and touch
● Uses real, crisp photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected vs. cartoonish illustrations
● Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
● Dynamic game play adjust difficulty (the number of objects per page) automatically to keep kids both challenged and entertained vs. getting bored
● Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and touch the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by slowly repeating the desired question).
● Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
● Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete any item your kids does not enjoy
● Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Photo Touch Farm Animals
I love everything about your apps, however, the screens often freeze after the child selects the correct picture. This is the only reason I did not give it 5 stars. I use your apps with my preschool special ed students, and I thank you for all the wonderful work you do!
I have 2 toddlers and one is autistic. And I feel that this game is a activity that both toddlers could do and share as well as being educational
This app is great! My 2 year old loves playing with this, finding the animals. I just have to help her because she doesn't know some of the terminology yet. Also some groupings are difficult, but they challenge her (foal, horse, pony & donkey). She played this for at least a half an hour and loved all the positive encouragement when she gets them correct. I also like how it dings when the answer is incorrect instead of saying "no"
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.