Grasshopper Apps = Top Educational iPad Apps for Kids :-)
Why Grasshopper Apps? We believe that educational apps should be ridiculously fun, immensely educational, and affordable for all.
Fortunately, hundreds of thousands of parents agree and have turned us into one of the hottest app developers for kids on the iPad.
Ideal for Kids 1 - 4 Years Old
Grasshopper Apps User Stories:
"I love this app! It's so awesome because you can make your own cards! And you can record your own voice. I made a card for my pet cat Byron. It's so cute!"
"Must-have app! My daughter (23 months) loves the flashcards with the sounds as my wife and I have recorded our voices with the sounds each animal makes! Outstanding as whenever we ask our daughter if she wants to do words, she laughs and screams Yes! Keep up the excellent work and we look forward to more outstanding products!"
"Wonderful App! As a mom & as a certified Kindergarten teacher, I love this app. I use it with my infant twins daily & am brainstorming ways to use it with my students in the fall (specifically the shapes)!"
"I love this app. You can customize all the flashcards with your own voice plus add your own. My baby loves it and his older siblings had so much fun recording their voices to the animal flashcards along with silly animal sounds. It is probably one if the most fun baby apps available."
* A great and exciting introduction to learning numbers 1 to 20.
* Learn to count fingers, quantities (e.g. 5 apples), and learn to recognize your first numbers (e.g. 1, 2, 3, etc.)
* Add your own cards - record own voice and add own pictures!
* Includes 100+ gorgeous photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected
* Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
* 6 different play modes to show the flashcards anyway you like. Play modes include (image only, word only, flashcard only, word then flashcard, word then image)
* 4 super fun game modes where you either match the picture to the words or the words to the pictures
* Fully customizable font size, font color, spelling (upper case, lower case, etc.)
* Infant mode - includes ability to select extra large font size and red font color (ideal for babies less than 12 months of age)
* Don't want to teach your baby a given word? No problem, just delete the card
* Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I like this app for helping my kindergarteners learn their numbers. The photos are great for my students who are learning English because they not only reinforce the number quantity, but also the names of the objects. I also really like that the flashcards can be customized, like some of your other apps, even adding customized recorded words. This allows me to create lists for my students to proactive numbers and quantities in Spanish. I think the home screen needs to be more streamlined though. Only the games students can actually play with the free version should be on the home screen. Other options and apps should be listed under settings. This makes it easier for students to use the apps independently, without me having to come and get them out of the app store or another page that is not the game.
23 month old son loves it!
This is a great app for toddlers. My son is learning more than I ever imagined he would from these Alligator Apps. He loves pointing out the letters and numbers he learns from the game throughout the house or grocery store. I am impressed than an app can truly be educational.
This app could be made better: the progression through the numbers could be depicted in the photos more clearly by not changing the pattern they are shown in for each number. A consistent pattern would allow children the ability to clearly see that one is added each time. I also think it would be beneficial if they could touch each item and have the group counted out, not just be told there are X amount of items.
Guess that's why it's free.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.