Practice the rejuvenating Daily Sadhana of your favorite The Art of Living program anytime and anywhere with the all new Abhyaasa app. Religiously followed by over 75,000 seekers across the globe, this exhilarating application will be the guide of Daily Sadhana in your favorite teacher’s voice.
Install the sublime app today to-
- Unlock the profound benefits of the Daily Sadhana at your convenient time and place.
- Practice Sudarshan Kriya, Chantings, Surya Namaskar, Meditation and everything that Guruji has taught us.
- Personalize your daily Sadhana by customizing teacher, pace and almost everything.
- Create tailor-made playlists and play them as per the time available at your disposal.
- Play any meditation or chants or asana without creating a playlist through all new Play one-offs feature.
- Track your progress and stay motivated for the next Daily Sadhana session.
Avail more features now with the latest update.
-More Personalization- Sometimes prefer 6-6-4 counts instead of 8-8-6 in Pranayama? Done. Want to play Devi Kavacham after Kriya? Easy. Padmsadhana to be rushed sometimes? Sure. Just tell Abhyaasa what you want and it will create tailor-made playlists for you.
- An entirely new look : To make things more intuitive, seamless and use-friendly, we've revamped the entire app experience. Install it now and we bet, you’d find it refreshingly simpler and instantly familiar.
- Sequences are now called playlists : Yes, that sounds more friendly, we know. And the whole app revolves around playlists now.
- Tap and slide to play : We’ve streamlined the day-to-day experience and brought the most frequently required playlists on the sliding screens : front and top. Easy come, easy go.
- Play one-offs : By popular request, you can now play any meditation or chants or asana without having to create a playlist. Just head on to the “Play one-offs” screen. Yay!
- No teacher’s approval needed : This is a big one. The teacher approval process is removed now. Meaning, your app now comes full loaded, pre-activated, even for doing Sudarshan Kriya.. Teacher-student connect feature is coming soon.
Loved by the Best of the Yogis out there.
"After 20 years of practising Sudarshan Kriya, I switched to Abhyaasa. And that was the best thing to have happened to my practice."
- Dinesh Ghodke
"The second best thing to doing sadhana with Guruji."
- Abhyaasa User
"Melodious. Sublime. Ethereal.
- Rishi Nitya Pragya
Bug fixes of Sanyam and Sudarshan Kriya
Resolving the content delete issue in a playlist and intermittent issue are fixed
Ratings and Reviews
I like it but...
I wish you could pause a meditation or chant and come back to it.
Love this app.. i can put chanting and do my everyday practices on the go, without the need of internet, once I have downloaded it.. can be useful for people who have not done the Art of Living program as the app provides many free meditations.. thank you so much! Love and Gratefully
Awesome App! Fantastic way to get in to or maintain practice.
My Sadhana, My way! Amazed with the New UI. Very easy to use. I have been using this app for 9 months and now I can't visualise my life without it.
Love the app. Can't thank enough!
- Sumeru Software Solutions Private Limited
- 107.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sumeru Software Solutions (P) Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Sandhyavandanam $1.99
- Padma Saadhana $0.99
- Atomo Molecula y Vida Spanish $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.