The mobile Crew App by AccuLynx is a user-friendly mobile application that reduces work planning overhead and helps make your subcontractors and labor crews more productive on the job. By connecting your back office with your labor teams in the field, it’s the easiest, most convenient way to coordinate work, communicate with crews and ensure they have everything they need to get the job done right.
How it Works:
The mobile Crew App allows roofing companies the ability to share data with their subcontractors and crews in a controllable way, while also giving app users the ability to contribute information that is stored to the AccuLynx Job File.
Labor Orders in AccuLynx are shared to the app and displayed in a user-friendly view, providing access to important information including the job site address, scheduled start date/times, labor order details, instructions, and checklists.
Users of the app can check in/out of the job site, send photos of their progress, complete labor checklists, send messages, and upload documents back to AccuLynx.
Mobile Crew App Features:
Calendar and List View
The calendar view shows a quick snapshot of work scheduled for your crew(s). The list view displays the most important details of the jobs scheduled to your crew(s) such as the job number/name, the scheduled start time, the job site address, and crew assigned all at a quick glance. These views also allow you to filter the data to narrow down the results shown.
Labor Order Details, Documents, Photos, Messages, and Checklists
Everything your crew(s) need to complete their assigned work can be shared through the app, including:
• Location address with a link to your device map app
• Contact information with tap-to-call feature
• All labor order details and labor instructions
• Access to documents shared to the labor order like material orders, job permits, and measurement reports
• Access to shared photos with the ability to upload additional job progress and completed photos directly back to the AccuLynx job files
• Send and receive job messages with the AccuLynx user regarding the specific labor order - all communication within the app is then stored with the labor order
• Assigned Checklists can be completed in the app as progress is made at the jobsite, giving managers a real time update and ensuring all tasks are accounted for without actually having to be at the jobsite
• Manage Crews: Users with Subcontractor permissions have the ability to create and manage their own crews in the mobile Crew App and can view labor orders assigned to ALL managed crews in the calendar and list views. Subcontractors can enter the preferred name of the crew and assign a crew color to help differentiate crews in the calendar and list views.
• Add Crew Lead Contacts: Subcontractors can add and assign Crew Lead contacts to crews to enable the tap-to-call feature in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
The new update took the option of translating the work order off. This was a big plus for me! Please put it back!
If i could give a star lower than 1 i would. This app was created with little to no intention of improvements. It’s been the same complaints the over the last 2 years and nothing has changed. The app is killing my phones battery daily because the photos get stuck in loading mode and there’s no options to stop it or delete the photo that’s loading. It’s only a matter of time before someone creates a software that already addresses concerns being made.
Photos take forever now
Since the update this list weekend I now have to wait as long as 13 seconds between shots, big big problem for a guy that takes 2500+ pictures per week, sometimes it’s 1,000 pics in a day, again it’s a big problem, also no lasting banners from notifications left on my locked screens tho they are allowed. Roof leaked all night cause I was notified except a pop up notification.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AccuLynx (dba ExactLogix)
- 53.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2019 AccuLynx