The mobile Crew App by AccuLynx is a user-friendly mobile application that reduces work planning overhead and helps make your subcontractors and labor crews more productive on the job. By connecting your back office with your labor teams in the field, it’s the easiest, most convenient way to coordinate work, communicate with crews and ensure they have everything they need to get the job done right.
How it Works:
The mobile Crew App allows roofing companies the ability to share data with their subcontractors and crews in a controllable way, while also giving app users the ability to contribute information that is stored to the AccuLynx Job File.
Labor Orders in AccuLynx are shared to the app and displayed in a user-friendly view, providing access to important information including the job site address, scheduled start date/times, labor order details, instructions, and checklists.
Users of the app can check in/out of the job site, send photos of their progress, complete labor checklists, send messages, and upload documents back to AccuLynx.
Mobile Crew App Features:
Calendar and List View
The calendar view shows a quick snapshot of work scheduled for your crew(s). The list view displays the most important details of the jobs scheduled to your crew(s) such as the job number/name, the scheduled start time, the job site address, and crew assigned all at a quick glance. These views also allow you to filter the data to narrow down the results shown.
Labor Order Details, Documents, Photos, Messages, and Checklists
Everything your crew(s) need to complete their assigned work can be shared through the app, including:
• Location address with a link to your device map app
• Contact information with tap-to-call feature
• All labor order details and labor instructions
• Access to documents shared to the labor order like material orders, job permits, and measurement reports
• Access to shared photos with the ability to upload additional job progress and completed photos directly back to the AccuLynx job files
• Send and receive job messages with the AccuLynx user regarding the specific labor order - all communication within the app is then stored with the labor order
• Assigned Checklists can be completed in the app as progress is made at the jobsite, giving managers a real time update and ensuring all tasks are accounted for without actually having to be at the jobsite
• Manage Crews: Users with Subcontractor permissions have the ability to create and manage their own crews in the mobile Crew App and can view labor orders assigned to ALL managed crews in the calendar and list views. Subcontractors can enter the preferred name of the crew and assign a crew color to help differentiate crews in the calendar and list views.
• Add Crew Lead Contacts: Subcontractors can add and assign Crew Lead contacts to crews to enable the tap-to-call feature in the app.
The latest release includes minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Wont send activation code
I really need this to manage our crews. I hope it’s fixed soon.
COPY & PASTE
I like a lot this app, but can make more easy if you add the option of COPY & PASTE
Can’t activate- won’t send code!!!
So how can I use the app?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- AccuLynx (dba ExactLogix)
- 43.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- ©2019 AccuLynx
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.