The AcuEdit app allows you to edit Janome embroidery designs on your iPad using Wi-Fi .
You can edit designs anywhere, anytime! Embroidery designs can even be edited when your machine is sewing.
Send the design data to your sewing machine and you are ready to go!
AcuEdit is compatible with the following sewing machine models:
* Memory Craft 15000 version 2.11
* HORIZON Quilt Maker Memory Craft 15000
* SKYLINE S9/atelier 9 version 1.10
Link with Sewing Machine
* You can send embroidery data from your iPad to your sewing machine. The machine can start sewing your new designs upon receiving the data.
* AcuEdit can also receive embroidery designs from the Ready to Sew and Editing modes of your sewing machine.
AcuEdit Feature List
* Mirror image
* Vertical flip
* Copy and paste
* Arching (monogramming)
* Space adjustment (monogramming)
* Ability to change thread colors
* Ability to change sewing order
* Ability to Undo and Redo any change you make
* Edit embroidery designs by using the controller on the screen.
* Basic editing can also be made by moving two fingers across the screen.
* iPad photos can be displayed as the background of the editing screen.
Import embroidery designs
* Select designs from your embroidery collection on your iPad.
* You can use all built-in designs from compatible sewing machines.
(to use the built-in designs from Memory Craft 15000, first connect to your sewing machine and then you can download the latest embroidery designs from the sewing machine.)
(to use the built-in designs from SKYLINE S9/ atelier 9, it's necessary to download the embroidery designs from your sewing machine.)
* You can add monogramming designs by inputting them using the keypad.
* iTunes enables import of embroidery designs from the internet or your PC to your iPad.
* Embroidery designs can now be imported from email attachment files , online storage services and other apps.
Save embroidery designs
* Save embroidery designs on your iPad.
* View and delete thumbnails of embroidery designs.
Compatible embroidery formats
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
Ok... while I love being able to do designs on my iPad and sending them to my machine... This App will only allow me to use Gothic font... I am hoping it's an oversight.. Please FIX it....
Doesn’t find my 15000
Won’t connect although the WiFi on my machine is turned on. What’s the point of an app that won’t connect?
What a disappointment
This is soooo limiting. I agree with the other reviewers. First, I had to wait a week to get the app because I got the message "this redemption code has already been used". After 2 phone calls and a week wait I got an email with a code that worked.
The help section is not helpful. I've been very disappointed with this. I too, spent a fortune for my Janome and love it, but the app to edit gets a D- sorry
The developer, Janome Sewing Machine Co., Ltd., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- JANOME SEWING MACHINE CO., LTD.
- 63.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Janome Sewing Machine Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.