The AcuSketch app allows you to create an embroidery design by tracing on the canvas displayed on the iPad screen with your finger or a stylus.
You can send the embroidery design that you have created to Wireless LAN capable JANOME sewing machines or export the design to other applications as a jef+ file.
* Make handmade-looking work using stitches created from lines drawn freehand.
* Make free-motion-quilting-like patterns and enjoy machine quilting.
* As the lines drawn with your finger or a stylus become stitches, even people who are not good with computers or digitizing software can create designs and make embroidery data.
* Simple to use and fun.
* Various stitch types.
Single run stitches
Line stitch pack (In-App Purchase)
* Choose whether to add Locking stitches.
* Adjust the length of the stitches.
* Set the width of the stitches (only stitches with adjustable width).
* Flip the stitches over (only stitches with adjustable width).
* The stitches are sewn in order of drawing.
* Additional functionality when drawing lines.
By starting to draw from the end of an existing line, you can extend lines.
When you finish drawing a line, you can connect the end of the line with another one.
* A function to insert images for tracing.
* Save function for drawings.
* Export function for embroidery designs.
* Stitch simulator.
Send embroidery design:
* AcuSketch is compatible with the following sewing machine models:
Please check the following web page:
The iPad is connected to Wi-Fi.
The sewing machine is connected to the same Wireless LAN access point as the iPad.
* For iOS 14 or above, please allow the app access to find and connect to devices on your local network.
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Can draw and erase, that’s it. I need to edit the line but there’s no way to adjust it. There’s no select, copy, paste or edit features whatsoever. Oh if you want to stitch anything besides a single line then open your wallet, because you have to pay. But the program is so ineffective for drawing anything that there’s no reason too. Oh and it offers no fill options either.
Do yourself a favor and skip this app.
Pointless and clumsy.
This app stinks. There isn’t much you can do with it other than draw lines. For as much money as I spent on a Janome 15000, I expect a better app than this! Total junk!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JANOME Corporation
- 28.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2017 JANOME Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Line stitch pack $3.99