The AcuSketch app allows you to create an embroidery design by tracing on the canvas displayed on the iPad screen with your finger or a stylus.
You can send the embroidery design that you have created to Wi-Fi capable JANOME sewing machines or export the design to other applications as a jef+ file.
* Make handmade-looking work using stitches created from lines drawn freehand.
* Make free-motion-quilting-like patterns and enjoy machine quilting
* As the lines drawn with your finger or a stylus become stitches, even people who are not good with computers or digitizing software can create designs and make embroidery data.
* Simple to use and fun.
* Various stitch types
Single run stitches
Line stitch pack (In-App Purchase)
* Choose whether to add Locking stitches.
* Adjust the length of the stitches.
* Set the width of the stitches (only stitches with adjustable width).
* Flip the stitches over (only stitches with adjustable width).
* The stitches are sewn in order of drawing.
* Additional functionality when drawing lines
By starting to draw from the end of an existing line, you can extend lines.
When you finish drawing a line, you can connect the end of the line with another one.
* A function to insert images for tracing
* Save function for drawings
* Export function for embroidery designs
* Stitch simulator
Send embroidery design
* AcuSketch is compatible with the following sewing machine models:
Memory Craft 15000 version 2.11
HORIZON Quilt Maker Memory Craft 15000
SKYLINE S9/atelier 9 version 1.10
The iPad is connected to Wi-Fi
The sewing machine is connected to the same wireless LAN access point as the iPad
For iOS9 users
* The process for exporting embroidery designs to AcuEdit is as follows.
Use the built-in "Notes" application installed on iPad.
Please upgrade "Notes" to the latest version first.
1. Export the embroidery design to Notes as a jef+ file.
2. Open "Notes" and tap the exported jef+ file.
3. Tap the screen to display the toolbar.
4. Tap the export button on the toolbar to export the jef+ file to AcuEdit.
* Small eraser added
For erasing parts of drawings in finer detail, a small eraser has been added.
* Switch automatic connection function on or off
You can now switch the connect function on or off when drawing lines.
* Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can draw and erase, that’s it. I need to edit the line but there’s no way to adjust it. There’s no select, copy, paste or edit features whatsoever. Oh if you want to stitch anything besides a single line then open your wallet, because you have to pay. But the program is so ineffective for drawing anything that there’s no reason too. Oh and it offers no fill options either.
Do yourself a favor and skip this app.
This app stinks. There isn’t much you can do with it other than draw lines. For as much money as I spent on a Janome 15000, I expect a better app than this! Total junk!
Lots of fun to work with. You can save or send it to a machine wirelessly or to other apps. I just wish I could draw with more than one color so the machine would know to stop for a color change.
The developer, Janome Sewing Machine Co., Ltd., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- JANOME SEWING MACHINE CO., LTD.
- 50.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Janome Sewing Machine Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Line stitch pack $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.