Create Your Social Videos With Subtitles.
Using Full-Automatic Voice-Recognition Technology.
• Video Transcription (Unlimited Length)
• Video Translation
• Create Subtitles (Automatic / Manually)
• Generate srt
• subtitles are generated automatically as you speak
• subtitles are match the timing of your voiceover
• subtitles translations are available
• 2 subtitles languages support
HOW TO CREATE YOUR VIDEO WITH SUBTITLES:
1. record/scan your video file from device gallery
2. edit texts if needed
3. add translations
GIVE ME AN IDEA, WHAT KIND OF VIDEO TO CREATE?
- speak to the world, tell everybody your story
- speak news
- speak podcast
- speak education
- speak real estate
- speak DIY
- speak about your business & promote with extra languages on social networks
••• offer a "subtitles service" for a clients
(see more inspiration videos inside the app)
• speak quality must be good
• speak close & clear
• Transcriptions & Translations files only. (not media)
note: do not delete iCloud-Drive files!
SUBSCRIPTION PLANS: (optional)
For Transcription, Translations Packs & Subtitles Service:
• Personal Use
• Business Use
• Enjoy Free Demo Use & No Trial-Charge
(for short videos service & No Free-Translations)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
"Add Subtitles" is the most professional app on the AppStore
with 100% Guarantee for creating closed captions subtitles & video transcription.
Contact Support: https://www.legotechapps.com/contact
Facebook Support: https://bit.ly/2HVVe4q
EDIT SUBTITLES MUCH FASTER!
• empty subtitles - add missing subtitles (an empty box will be ready for you in a missing subtitles parts)
• control timestamps - change start-time / end-time.
• format - quick capital ,uppercase or lowercase texts.
• fonts - over 200 fonts.
- faster performance
FOR ANY ISSUES, PLEASE CONTACT VIA:
App -> Settings -> Contact.
Or via LegoTechApps.com
Ratings and Reviews
Only transcribed one sentence...
I paid the monthly fee in order to have a four minute long video transcribed. It only transcribed the first sentence. There were pauses between the person talking with slides so perhaps that was the problem. (However it did not transcribe the second sentence even though there was no pause.) The sentence it did transcribe it did very well with. (“My name is _________.”) It only didn’t pick up the name but had highlighted it for me to check. The concept and layout seems well done, but three stars only because I paid for it and it did not work for me.
Developer Response ,
You can add / edit your subtitles, Just-click on the boxes in the ‘edit subtitles’ page.
ALSO, PLEASE TRANSCRIBE QUALITY VIDEOS:
- Transcription service will make a great transcribing results only with a good audio quality videos.
* spoken by a human (not a speakers)
ALSO, PLEASE UPDATE TO LATEST VERSION: (Jun 2018)
- You can add subtitles manually to a missing places.
If something wrong still happening,
Please contact through the app’s settings section, I’ll do my best to help you.
I wanted to make subtitles on this precious video of my 1 year old, excited for his very first snow. But every time I save the video it cuts out half of the subtitles at the end of the video . I have saved the video over 5 times and one video saved but the subtitles popped up as a blank Box's and every single video shows no translation at the end of the video . The video is only 21 seconds long. During editing it shows a red x by my first and second subtitle sentences but by the third subtitle it does not show a red X and that is the one that isn’t showing up on the video I have saved; however it shows up just fine on the preview . So it looks like the video is perfect until I download it . Also there is no tip or help butting that walks you through the app to show you how to use it . It’s Very frustrating.
Developer Response ,
There is a big update now 👍🏼😀
Check out the latest app version 3.0.5 👍🏼😀
Add missing subtitles + change timestamps directly from the editor👌🏼
Love it but it’s not translating 😩
I am on my second day of the free 3-day trial period. I was able to transcribe and translate a 50-second video yesterday. I tried today and it lets me transcribe but translation into another language doesn’t work.
If I try to contact you, it asks me to log in to Facebook but I don’t have a face book account. Unless I’m doing something wrong when trying to contact the developer.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Contact me via:
App Settings-> Contact section 🕊
- Ofir Malachi
- 60.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Hebrew, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © LegoTechApps
- In-App Purchases
- Personal Use - Basic $1.99
- Personal Use + Hide Watermarks $9.99
- Business Use $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.