Manage your accounts at the touch of your fingertips with the Advantis Mobile Banking App. It’s a secure and simple way to review and manage your finances wherever you are, 24 hours a day!
• Check your account balances
• Review your transaction history
• View check images
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills electronically, including editing pending payments
• Review bill payment history
• Deposit checks using the device's camera
• Locate an Advantis ATM or Branch and get directions
• Contact Advantis for quick assistance
• Advantis Mobile Banking is protected with SSL encryption, the same security protections our members are provided when logging into online banking from a web browser
• Password and security questions are required at login
• Inactivity time-out period
• If your mobile device becomes lost or stolen, you can quickly deactivate access to your accounts by logging into online banking using a web browser and changing your password or by contacting Advantis Credit Union at 503-785-2528
You must be a current Advantis Credit Union member and a registered user of Advantis Online Banking. Before you can begin paying bills with your mobile device, you must register for Advantis electronic bill payment. To register for online banking and bill payment, simply visit www.advantiscu.org using a web browser – it’s fast and easy! While Advantis' mobile banking services are free, your mobile carrier may assess text messaging and/or web access charges.
Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Limited. Especially in Bill Pay
I really don’t think it’s that difficult to make Bill Pay more streamlined. Like the computer version, I have to visit several windows to pay each bill, so If I want to just go pay a bunch of bills at once, it takes me three times longer on this app.
Peek is helpful and I can log in with my thumbprint.
Incapable of mobile deposit! Absolute garbage! Frustrating!
If I could leave this app negative 100 stars - I would! The mobile deposit feature is useless and takes me on average 15-30 tries to get it to accept the mobile deposit. When I was considering switching from a big bank to a credit union, one of the most important features for me was mobile deposit, which worked perfectly when I opened my account here years ago. It was seamless. I don’t know what they did to this app, but over the last year and a half or so, it just keeps going downhill. No matter how many times I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled my app, called customer service to complain and pray that the new updates will finally fix this issue - zero luck. Every time that I take the photo of the check it instantly says “unable to authenticate” and boots me out of the app. Now, I’m locked out of my account and have to wait until tomorrow to deposit my checks. The level of frustration this is causing in my life is not worth banking here. I’m very much considering switching to another bank because I just can’t take this anymore. Life is too short to add ongoing tech issues and delays when it comes to our finances and life. Fix your app, Advantis!!!! I can’t be the only one with this issue.
Good and getting better!
This app allows me access via ipad and iphone to get my bills paid, check the balances, transfer funds, even deposit checks! When there have been issues that I've reported the issues have been acknowledged and even fixed in updates! I do wish they would allow 'memo' for sending payments via check through the app... website allows me to fill in memo on the check and am looking forward to when app will allow the same!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.