Introducing OnPoint Mobile – an improved Digital Banking experience in one app for all members. Securely and safely check balances, transfer funds, view transactions and more anywhere, anytime.
With OnPoint Mobile you can:
• Sign in securely with Touch ID and Face ID (on supported devices).
• Manage your bills and pay almost anyone, schedule recurring bill payments and receive eBills.
• Send money to anyone in the U.S. with a phone number or email address.
• Send a domestic wire transfer.
• Transfer funds between your OnPoint accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions.
• Set travel notifications for your OnPoint debit or credit cards.
• Freeze your OnPoint credit card (for peace of mind or if lost or misplaced).
• Deposit checks without the need to visit a branch or ATM.
• View cleared check images and mobile deposit check images.
• Customize account names, preferences, and alerts.
• Search transactions to quickly and easily find a specific transaction without endless scrolling.
• View eStatements.
Additionally, business members can:
• Add entitled users and set and control their access rights and limits.
• Generate ACH payments, such as payroll. (ACH Agreement required prior to using ACH payment services.)
We’ve made it even easier to find OnPoint locations and ATMs near you with our updated and mobile-optimized locations & ATM search. Using your device’s location, our ATM locator will help you find the most convenient option for your needs. We’ll help you find surcharge-free ATMs, deposit-taking ATMs, and branch locations wherever you are with a seamless experience on our website and within Digital Banking.
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but not excellent… Yet
I really like the app. It lets me do almost everything I need to do from my phone. One downer is that when I schedule payments from my phone using bill payment, the bill stays in my queue whereas if I schedule the payment from my laptop the bill is automatically filed when I schedule the payment. So I have to go login from my laptop periodically to clear all the old bills and to stop the notices that I may have an unpaid bill.
Additionally, you can’t edit payments from this app. If you need to change your payment your only option is to cancel the payment and then schedule a new one.
And finally, you can’t edit payees from the app. Granted, this doesn’t have to be done very often, but if you’re away from home on vacation and don’t have your laptop you can’t add a new payee if you need to, nor can you edit an existing one.
I have banked with OnPoint for many years now, and I must say the current version of their banking app is great! A huge improvement from the original version.
I ended up banking at a different local credit union for a year or two recently, and upon returning to OnPoint they had rolled out the new version of their banking app which made all the difference to me. Much more user friendly and smoother operating patterns. The only improvement I could see being necessary is more consistent account linking. If I have need to link an application to my banking data through OnPoint I almost always have to call and confirm. Other than that I have no qualms.
Somehow Even Worse
I am genuinely surprised that they managed to make their app worse! The old app was very rough around the edges, and still didn’t even offer proper screen support for an iPhone 6 in 2018! Yet, it was functional and reliable.
They then made the extremely questionable decision of creating a new separate (yet identical) app instead of simply updating the one that already existed, and then forced us to download it.
The interface is technically more modern, but still not well done. Buttons routinely do not respond, mobile deposit is borderline unusable, and the overall scale and design of text and content is poorly thought out. I am deeply disappointed with this app. I literally need it to do two things, and it can barely handle that.
The only saving grace is that they finally added support for biometric login, but for some reason it requires you to press a “Touch ID” button (which again doesn’t consistently respond) before using it, and that really doesn’t make sense.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. We'll share your comments with our development team.
- OnPoint Community Credit Union
- 38.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © OnPoint Community Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.