Bank securely with the Chase Mobile® app: send and receive money with Zelle®, deposit checks, monitor credit score, budget and track income & spend. Use J.P. Morgan Wealth Management to plan, invest, & set and track long-terms goals with Wealth Plan.
Manage your accounts
• Review account activity: checking, savings, credit card, home, auto, business & commercial banking
• Deposit checks
Plan for your future and manage your investments
• Get commission-free trades for stocks, ETFs, & more
• Use J.P. Morgan Wealth Plan for goal setting and tracking progress
• Schedule meetings with an advisor
Payments: Convenient ways to pay
• Send & receive money with Zelle®
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments for your Chase credit card & other bills
• Transfer money between accounts
Chase Credit Journey®: Get free credit score
• Take control of your credit, know where you stand, & set score goals
• Receive free identity monitoring to help keep your information safe
Budget & Save
• See daily insights at a glance
• Set up your budget and track debit/credit transactions
• Grow savings with Autosave
Security: Keep your money safe & secure
• Lock & unlock your card in the app
Rewards, offers & deals
• Track & redeem your rewards
• Earn statement credit by using Chase Offers with eligible credit/debit cards
Connect with Chase
• Schedule meetings with bankers
• Find the nearest Chase branches & ATMs
• Chat with representatives 24/7
Chase QuickDepositSM is subject to deposit limits and funds are typically available by the next business day. Available on select mobile devices. See chase.com/QuickDeposit for terms and conditions. Message and data rates may apply. Enrollment in Zelle® is required. Eligible U.S. bank account required. Terms and conditions apply. Learn more at Chase.com/zelle. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
• Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written.
• For illustrative purposes only—not intended as an endorsement or recommendation.
• IMPORTANT: The projections or other information generated by Wealth Plan regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results and are not guarantees of future results. Results may vary with each use and over time.
• Commission-free online trades apply to trading in U.S. listed stocks, Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs), and options. Option trades are subject to a $0.65 per-contract fee. Sales are subject to a regulatory transaction fee of between $0.01 and $0.03 per $1,000 of principal. There are costs associated with owning certain investments, including mutual funds and ETFs. Offer terms and pricing are subject to change and/or termination. Other fees and restrictions (including account types) apply. See chase.com/online-investing-pricing for terms and conditions.
• Options contract and other fees may apply.
• J.P. Morgan Wealth Management is a business of JPMorgan Chase & Co., which offers investment products and services through J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (JPMS), a registered broker-dealer and investment adviser, member of FINRA and SIPC. Insurance products are made available through Chase Insurance Agency, Inc. (CIA), a licensed insurance agency, doing business as Chase Insurance Agency Services, Inc. in Florida. Certain custody and other services are provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (JPMCB). JPMS, CIA and JPMCB are affiliated companies under the common control of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Products not available in all states.
• NOT A DEPOSIT
• NOT FDIC INSURED
• NO BANK GUARANTEE
• MAY LOSE VALUE
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
• Equal Opportunity Lender
We're frequently updating the app in order to give you the best experience. Turn on auto updates to ensure you always have the latest version.
This update includes:
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App but Slight Accessibility Challenge
I have found this app to be easy to use, and it appears to be accessible with screen readers. I have only come across a slight challenge that may make this app difficult to use for blind users. When you use the app to sign up for online banking, you are only given a five or ten minute session before your progress is lost. For a blind user, this is not enough time for card activation because we can't read the card number, meaning that we need to use a special software to scan the card and read the number aloud so we can type it. This process alone took me long enough to time out my session so when I finished typing the number my progress was lost. People who are blind simply can't read and type as fast as sighted people, so these sessions are not long enough. I understand that this is for security, but to make this app more accessible, I recommend thirty minute sessions. If this is not possible, another option would be to add an option to the session time out screen saying user is still there. Instead of just telling you the session will time out in one minute, it could ask if you are still there and if the user does not answer within a certain time it will automatically log off. I thank anyone who has read and considered this feedback, as well as any developers who could work to implement it.
Missing helpful “search” feature
Overall, I think the app is great. One feature that is definitely missing is a search feature where you can search your transactions by a word. if I wanted to look up all of my Target transactions, for example, or all of my car payments, there is no way to do that. You can search by a range of check numbers, not super helpful if you’re on the go and don’t have your checkbook. You can search by the amount of a transaction, also not very helpful because that may have nothing to do with what you need, and you might not know it. Just seems like a massive oversight in user-friendly features. Wells Fargo has it!
The other thing I find really cumbersome is that when I have logged into both my personal and my business accounts, I can’t do any transactions in my personal account if the business account is also open. I can transfer money between the two accounts, but I can’t pay a bill in the personal account. It’s just not very efficient because you have to log out and then log back into one account to take care of your business and then log out and then log back in to both to look at them at the same time. Not very user-friendly.
Otherwise things run pretty smoothly!
Mortgage experience and mobile experience stink
I was a chase credit card customer and the app was always fine for what I needed. We’re currently going through the home loan process and your app is embarrassingly terrible. I can’t believe such a large bank has an app that can’t render on an iPhone. For two or three weeks we had someone listed in the app as part of our loan team and it wasn’t the correct rep. We kept reaching out to him with no response, come to find out that we got put with a different rep but the app doesn’t update that detail into the loan moves into a new status. What?! The screens are all tiny and you can’t zoom in!! You can’t download the documents from your phone either. You also can’t go into the mortgage portal and open a document and try to go back and do something. The app signs you out instantly. The reps even mentioned how terrible it was. Anytime I use the app to look for tasks I have to close the app and re log in multiple times. The message your team function is completely useless. Our rep told us she doesn’t get a notice when we message through that method and to email her instead. Why the heck even put it there?! We also have been asked repeatedly to upload the same information over and over. According to the rep, they have tons of issues seeing our documents and they get “lost”. How reassuring. It’s only the biggest purchase I’ve ever made and all of my personal information. Y’all need to fix these issues. This app is bad.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- 362.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.