Manage your accounts on the go with our J.P. Morgan Mobile® app.
As a J.P. Morgan Private Bank or J.P. Morgan Wealth Management client, you can securely access your U.S. investment, banking and credit accounts anytime, anywhere using the J.P. Morgan Mobile app. Deposit checks, send and receive money with Zelle®, manage your account security and stay up to date with market research from experts in the field.
Access your accounts on the go
• See intraday investment account balances, position details and transaction history.
• Check banking account balances and activity.
• Create groups to customize the way you see your accounts.
• Link to external accounts for a full picture of your finances all in one place.
• Add eligible cards to digital wallets to shop in-app, online and in stores.
Seamlessly move money
• Send domestic and international wire transfers.
• Send and receive money with Zelle®.
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit℠.
• Transfer money between your accounts.
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments for your credit cards and bills.
Access timely market updates and ideas
• Make informed decisions with strategic analysis and investment advice from J.P. Morgan Research and - Ideas & Insights.
• Check intraday quotes and news articles.
Protect your information
• Quickly and easily report fraudulent activity.
• Monitor your credit score for free when you set up Credit Journey.
• Set up account and transaction-related alerts.
• Seamlessly sign in to your accounts with Touch ID® or Face ID®.
• JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates (collectively “JPMCB”) offer investment products, which may include bank managed accounts and custody, as part of its trust and fiduciary services. Other investment products and services, such as brokerage and advisory accounts, are offered through J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (JPMS), a member of FINRA and SIPC. Insurance products are made available through Chase Insurance Agency, Inc. (CIA), a licensed insurance agency, doing business as Chase Insurance Agency Services, Inc. in Florida. JPMCB, JPMS and CIA are affiliated companies under the common control of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Products not available in all states.
• Securities are offered by J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, member NYSE, FINRA and SIPC.
• For illustrative purposes only – not intended as an endorsement or recommendation. The projections or other information generated regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results and are not guarantees of future results.
• NOT A DEPOSIT
• NOT FDIC INSURED
• NO BANK GUARANTEE
• MAY LOSE VALUE
• Bank products and services are offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. Member FDIC
• Equal Opportunity Lender
• iPhone®, Touch ID® and Face ID® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank website: https://privatebank.jpmorgan.com/gl/en/home
J.P. Morgan Wealth Management website: https://www.jpmorgan.com/wealth-management
© 2022 JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved
We're frequently updating the app in order to give you the best experience. Turn on auto updates to ensure you always have the latest version.
This update includes:
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Keep in mind: Features are subject to customer eligibility.
Ratings and Reviews
Dark Mode Pleaae
This app works really well. Nice design, customizable, etc. But having a dark mode version would make it even better
APP tells me to use Chase APP instead!!!!
APP tells me to use Chase APP instead!
This States it is for J.P. Morgan Customers. And Chase tech support said Chase Customers could use it too. My signon worked, but it then said use Chase APP instead and signed me out!
We have one Family iPad that we want two APPs on from (Chase/J.P. Morgan). So we can pay our Credit cards monthly WITHOUT using a LESS SECURE BROWSER to use website. We both have Chase Visas using our own SSN’s. One of us has Retirement with J.P.. Our Banking is Chase. Chase Tech says we can only use one APP per Device from (Chase/J.P.Morgan).
Hello? What Century are they in ?
They allow us to have multiple accounts, multiple credit cards, multiple loans, BUT
Only one APP per Our device?
Hello CEO Jamie? Jamie please come back to Chicago and get our Midwestern Common Sense and take some back to New York and your I.T. Rule Makers. Please Jamie, you didn’t lose your Chicago Common Sense Logic! If you have to Move Corporate to Chicago! We Love ❤️to have all of you come before New York is swallowed up by the rising Oceans.
This thing needs some serious upgrades to testing
I downloaded the app to my iPhone 13 from the app store. I tried to log in and it told me I needed to download and use… the same app I’m trying to log into. Lest you think I’m another daft idiot with no clue- I’m a former loan officer/banker who is currently a web developer. There is something buggy going on here. I deleted it, cleared it out, downloaded again and same issue. I can log in on desktop so it isn’t my credentials- its the app. If you need a better QA engineer - let me know. I log on the desktop tomorrow and make the change needed but this was a wasted 15 minutes of my life.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- 277.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.