Merrill clients can access and manage investment accounts where and when it’s most convenient.
Stay Connected with your Advisor
• Send messages and documents securely
• Scan and send a document to your advisor using your camera
Deposit Checks, Transfer Money and Pay Bills
• Take photos of checks to deposit them¹
• Transfer money between your linked Merrill investment and Bank of America, N.A., banking accounts
• Make transfers to and from accounts held at other financial institutions
• Request wire transfers and pay eBills
Access Market Research
• Read U.S., global market, and security-specific news and research reports
• Most stock security profiles feature a stock story – from an in-depth company bio to performance analysis
Manage Your Merrill Investment Accounts
• View balances, holdings, order status and pending and historical transactions
• Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and options
• View your brokerage accounts or any linked external accounts you hold outside Merrill
• Quick access to statements & documents
• Stay on top of your accounts with customizable alerts
• Set up Touch ID® / Face ID® to securely log in to the app instead of using your Password²
• Visit our Privacy & Security page online to learn more about the features we offer to help protect you and your accounts
Manage your Bank of America, N.A., Debit and Credit Card Accounts
• Track income and cash flow in Spending and Budgeting, provided by Bank of America, N.A.
• View activity on your Bank of America, N.A., credit card and banking accounts
• Send and receive money using Zelle®³
If you encounter a bug or have a feature request, let us help you one-on-one. Please contact us directly at 800.MERRILL (637.7455).
¹Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions apply.
²Certain devices are eligible for enrollment in Touch ID® / Face ID®
³Requires enrollment in the service and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
The MyMerrill app is available to clients who have online access to the MyMerrill.com website. Some of the features and services available on MyMerrill.com are not available within this app. Please visit the website to access all functionality. Select Application License Agreement and review the Terms & Conditions, which apply to the website and all mobile devices. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the current Terms & Conditions.
You may be charged access fees from your wireless service provider depending on your mobile device. Please check with your wireless service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
For more information about Merrill privacy and security, please visit ml.com/privacy.
Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities.
Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (also referred to as “MLPF&S” or “Merrill”) makes available certain investment products sponsored, managed, distributed or provided by companies that are affiliates of Bank of America Corporation (“BofA Corp.”). MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, Member SIPC and a wholly-owned subsidiary of BofA Corp.
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A., and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly-owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
• Are Not FDIC Insured
• Are Not Bank Guaranteed
• May Lose Value
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are herein under license.
Face ID, Touch ID and Apple Watch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
© 2020 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.
• Mobile Check Deposit now accepts rollover checks to eligible IRA accounts
• Now, you can deposit directly into your linked Bank of America accounts
• Customize your net worth by selecting which accounts to include - or hide it completely
Ratings and Reviews
For the better
Let me start by saying I love the the application but, we are in the year 2020 and I just expect more from them. With that being said I would not go anywhere else to do my banking or trading and for the information that is asked for, it is provided in-depth. But that’s the problem, I expect them to se how I am investing and send out suggestions, just on this I might like with a little added history and reading. I do that knows in Google search and the news paper, the the news papers are going away, and I would like another money source from news. I would say again, after I find the stock that i an watching, they normally send me information on how it’s doing and things to read up on.
Over all, love the Application!
BOA/ MERRYL LYNCH
This combination of financial services is unbeatable. I can instantaneously transfer funds from my BOA checking account directly into my investment accounts and vise versa. Investing in Merryl Lynch using this app as is easy as it can get. I can do my homework on 99% of the traded equities right from the app with Stock Stories. This app has saved me money when buying and has created wealth for me when the stock price is met. I cannot imaging a better checking and trading combination available anywhere. BOA stock should be bouncing higher when more and more people are turned into this wonderful duo of financial services. Thank you BOA/ Merryl Lynch for creating this unbeatable combination.
You’re better off using the desktop website, even on mobile
The mobile app is lacking the following, which the website offers:
- BofA/ML research reports
- Can’t view Morningstar/CFRA reports
- Can’t see tax lot info for your holdings
- Securities transers between accounts
- Dividend re-investment enrollment
- No access to technical analysis
- Stock/Options/ETF screeners
- Options strategy builder
My biggest complaints about ML overall is applicable to both the app and website:
- Can’t seem to change chart default (i.e., candlesticks instead of mountain, and default indicators/overlays)
- No options strategy builder on iOS app. For this reason, I still have all my YOLO money in Robinhood.
Overall the app takes patience to use, but it’s decent for value investing. You will need another solution for technical analysis. I recommend a different brokerage for active trading. Robinhood is a lot more agile for trading than ML, and it’s sufficient if you use a different solution for technical analysis.
ML as a brokerage excels in their research offering. I encourage users to open up a laptop/desktop computer or iPad and click around the website interface. It would be nice if they offered a ‘dumbed down’ margin account where margin may only be used for options spreads, where cash is required as collateral to cover the max loss (like Robinhood).
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Merrill Lynch
- 386 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved. Member Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.