Discover card app is ranked highest in Customer Satisfaction by J.D Power among Mobile Credit Card Apps and Credit Card Websites and is #1 in:
- Availability of Key Information
- Range of Services
- Clarity of Information
You can manage your Discover credit card and bank accounts conveniently and securely from anywhere, using Discover’s Mobile App. Check your account balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, add your card into Apple Pay, manage your rewards, and more - all from your mobile device.
Do you have questions or comments about Discover’s Mobile App? Email us at: email@example.com.
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• Log in faster with Discover Touch ID, available for users with Discover passcode enabled on an eligible device – not supported on modified or jailbroken devices
• Enable Quick View to view account information without logging in
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
• Check your balance and available credit, and view or download monthly statements
• View and search transaction activity
• Make payments and edit or cancel pending payments
• Redeem rewards for statement credit or direct deposit in any amount
• Redeem rewards for Partner gift cards and eCertificates starting at $20 Cashback Bonus
• View your FICO® Credit Score* for free and learn what it means to lenders
*See FICO® Credit Score terms at Discover.com/FICO
• Freeze or unfreeze your account to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers
• Add your card into Apple Pay to use for purchases in-store on eligible devices with iOS 9
• Send and receive messages from Discover Customer Service
• View and edit your account profile
• Activate a new card or report a current card as lost, stolen or misplaced
• Use the Travel Notification feature to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card while traveling
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER BANK DEPOSIT ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL LOAN ACCOUNT
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer money
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs - Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Discover received the highest score in the J.D. Power 2019 U.S. Credit Card Mobile Satisfaction Study of customers’ satisfaction with their financial institutions mobile applications for credit card account management. Visit jdpower.com/awards
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Mobile Privacy Statement:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My FAVORITE Credit Card
Let me just start off by saying how much I LOVE Discover. I’ve been a Discover Card member since April 2015 and I can say I’ve been a PROUD member since then. It was the very first credit card I’ve ever had and, in these past four and half years, I don’t have a single complaint about them. Not ONE and that’s a rarity to find in companies these days that care so much about their customers as much as Discover cares about theirs. I even had a personal loan with them at one point (in which I paid off within the first year or so) and, even with that, no issues whatsoever. They’ve been amazing since day one and they’ve always been that one credit card I go to whenever I need to purchase something. I have other credit cards, of course, but Discover has always been and always will be my go-to card. I’m quick to pull out my Discover card before anything else lol I also love the cash back perks that come with the card especially since they partner up with companies and stores that are popular and a lot of people tend to shop at & spend their money at anyway lol so it gives their customers the opportunity to earn cash back on money they would’ve otherwise spent anyway! Like I’ve mentioned before, I absolutely love Discover and I wouldn’t trade in my card for the world. It is linked to pretty much every account/membership I have… Gym, Netflix, everything. Thank you, Discover, for being such an amazing company and caring about your customers!
Loving my Discover App
I'm just so in love with this app. I logged in this morning to review my credit portfolio and I'm so thrilled at the updated breakdown feature! Detailing my total revolving debt, my number of inquiries, any late payments, (in the last year verses the last 7 years!!!- WOW) among others! You know what I'm most excited about though? The fact that I know Discover is likely already working on ways to improve on this feature and I already LOVE it so much! So I'm sure I'll be blown away when another update hits. Understanding my credit portfolio is super duper important to me. I'm an AMEX employee and card holder (18 years strong and love my company 100%) but I recall when I chose to get this Discover card it was because you were the first plastic I knew of that would actually give a cardholder access to their Fico score for free! Since then every one has jumped on, but you keep reinventing the game! You're ahead by far, and while others are still showing a bare Fico score, you're giving details that are so relevant and necessary for a customer like myself. You guys are doing great and I'm a fan! ✊🏿 #DiscoverIt
I have had Discover Card accounts for YEARS! Discover was offering cash back bonuses long before many of the other cards. On top of that their customer service is great! As is the security! Years ago I attended a business meeting in San Juan. I had to use my Discover to pay for the hotel bill which I would be reimbursed for upon my return. The bill was quite high and well above amounts I would normally charge. I was on the way home, awaiting a connecting flight, when I checked my home phone messages. Discover had called about an excessive charge on my account from a location that was far away from my normal charge card activity. They asked that I call them ASAP to confirm that This charge was indeed made by me. I called them from the airport and let them know it was me and thanked them for alerting me to this activity in order to assure no unauthorized person was using my account number! WOW!! I was impressed! And this occurred over ten years ago!! They are always adding more “perks” which benefit their card holders! I am a huge fan! Thanks Discover!
- Discover Financial Services
- 168.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Discover Bank, Member FDIC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.