This MMORPG is a little bit different... you’ve been warned. Adventure Quest 3D is a growing online world where you can be anyone or anything you want. Battle monsters as a Mage. Change Classes anytime. Craft items, swords, and fidget spinners. Fish with friends. Or crush ‘em all in 5v5 PvP. Adopt a weird looking cat called a Moglin. And explore the vast open world as… a bush. AQ3D is pretty much the metaverse before the metaverse was a thing.
Epic quests of adventure… and some really strange stuff… await thee in Adventure Quest 3D!
SORCERER GENERAL'S WARNING
This game is ONLY for fans of fantasy MMO open world games, passionately involved game developers, and heroes who wandered here by mistake but downloaded AdventureQuest and loved it anyway. May contain Artix’s unpredictable tongue-in-cheek humor, parody, puns, memes, dad jokes, and oddly-fused monsters (Werepyres?). AQ3D is so casually hard core that there is a 99% chance you will die before the game even begins. But maybe you'll get lucky and DEATH (aka The Grim Reaper) will make you a deal you can't refuse. Seems legit. Probably safe.
• Finally, an MMO that's not going to wreck your wallet
• Earn power & cool items through gameplay. Wow, what a concept!
• Optional cosmetics if you’d like to support us… and our anime obsession ^_^
• Epic in-game events & weird holidays (Taco Day!)
• Battleon town changes to reflect seasons (not taco seasonings)
• Exclusive items and wild souvenirs
• We're literally building new game elements for you right now
• Join us for weekly-ish releases
AQ3D IS TRUE CROSS PLATFORM
• Play your character from anywhere
• Yes, all devices log into the same world
• Yes, you can switch to your mobile and take it to the potty and then go back to playing on your computer
• No, you should not drag your gaming desktop into the bathroom
THE BEST MMORPG VILLAINS & MONSTERS
• Our bad guys can beat up your other game's bad guys
• Necro Knights
• Vampires Lords
• Werewolf Gladiators
• Pirates vs Ninjas
• DEATH - Underworld Celebrity
• Frogzards (a frog + a ???)
• Drickens - half Dragon, half chicken
• Lots of Dragons
• OMG why do we love Dragons so much?
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHARACTER
• Make a unique hero and look any way you want
• Equip any item for power or appearance
• Axes, swords, staffs, sundried fish, scythe blades (scythe + sword = awesome), fidget spinners (why did you make us do this?), pew pew thingies, sleek suits, old school knight armor, matrixy-looking long coats, gloves, boots, capes, helms, belts, hair, and accessories (make an impact with skull hair clips; so hot right now)
MULTI-CLASS: PLAY THE WAY YOU WANT
• Collect Classes like Necromancer, Paladin, Dragon Slayer, Rogue, and Warrior
• Switch between Classes at any time
• Rank up Classes, unlock Cross Skills, and become one of our legends!
LOOK UP & JUMP
• AQ3D is a rare mobile MMO that lets you look up at the sky!
• Jump on things. Which means...
PARKOUR CHALLENGE MAPS
You will regret that we let you jump in this game XD Some of our parkour maps are 100% evil. LAZORS!
FAST TRAVEL FORMS
• Over 200 travel forms and growing
• Transform into birds, dragons, and creatures that move at high speed
• Except the bush transformation... awkward
DUNGEONS, RAIDS, & BOSS FIGHT CHALLENGES
• 20 player raid (like the Dragon's Lair)
• 5 player dungeons
• 2 player adventure... date night?
• Solo - just like when I went to dances in school
• Or just roam a world full of players looking for trouble
• Battle Monsters in Real-Time Combat
• Summon & Teleport to your Friends
• 100% hypoallergenic Pets
• Tons of things to complain about!
• Bad puns
• Cutscenes you won’t want to skip! (Probably)
STALK... erm, FOLLOW US FOR ALL THE AQ3D MADNESS!
OFFICIAL SITE: https://www.AQ3D.com
1.94.4 Hotfix Notes
- Updated app icon and loading screens
- Various other minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you AE
I’ve tried out all the games AE has put out so far; my favorite, for the longest time, remained Adventure Quest Worlds. The epic artwork, awesome gameplay, and absorbing storytelling all culminated into an addicting, enthralling, enjoyable experience that I never would have believed possible of a 2-D game.
Now, I see a game that has the potential to surpass Adventure Quest Worlds. AQ 3D, in just the Beta versions, had many of the things I loved about AQW. The unique art style and characters manifest themselves once more; the storyline and universe building are amusing and informative simultaneously. I think there’s definitely work and adjustments to be done still. The fact that all mobs are aggressive is somewhat aggravating and a feature unique to AQ 3D, and the lack of classes is somewhat limiting. However, that’s not the major point of focus at this time. The fact that matters is the game has a solid foundation, a good team working on it who have never failed to produce good work in the past, and huge potential to become the best game made by AE. I look forward to seeing where this project will go, and I know for a fact that I will be more than happy to spend money on this game once more content is added. Keep it up! All you amazing people at AE are doing a great job so far on AQ3D, and I trust you’ll continue to do so.
UPDATE: Worth playing so just do it!
ARSTORIA here with UPDATING THE UPDATE....Yep still awesome and constant improvements (now how about that full character customization availability? ) oh and would love some mounts for character to ride besides the morphs😁anywho with plenty to do there’s something for everyone, game on all....UPDATED REVIEW: I have been playing for quite some time now and it just keeps getting better AQ3D is a fantastic game for all ages and gender, non gender, aliens, monsters or whatever beings are about online gaming with many options. I do want to suggest to do a St. Patrick’s Day event to get some more green going 😁🍀 and more options for mounts not just morphs as well pets, more female goods like face and body edits males too of course etc....because yes females play mmorpg etc..I have seen in chat so many say females don’t play online games, not true and variety is a spice of life they say....I know the wonderful dev gods are busy busy and it shows! Also support is there and on it so thank you for that, even if I am a pain in the well anyway 😉😁This game is fun and they are always improving adding etc...plus you don't have to put $$$ to play, but it does support the game. Waiting for higher levels and more options, looking forward to playing this game for a long time more....lol, but seriously.
Coming from a longtime fan of AE games
This game is finally turning into what I wanted it to be back when I contributed to the Kickstarter to get it started. I’ve played off and on a bit over the years, but recently came back. The level cap was 17 the last time I had played and there wasn’t much to do, but upon coming back it is now 35 and there’s all kinds of armor sets, rare drops, and grinds to work towards. I’ve been playing AE games since AQ classic back in ‘03 when my uncles showed me it when I was 6 years old, and this game has been giving me the enjoyment that I got back when I first played AdventureQuest all those years ago. Crazy to think because I’ve been in the US Army and deployed within that timeframe now too!
The only thing I will say that I’ve noticed is a negative, is that once you get to higher levels it becomes very difficult to get on level gear. I don’t mind the epic rarity gear with the top tier stats being difficult to get, but I think there should be some more generic armor sets that scale with you as you level up. They would be common rarity so they wouldn’t have great stats, but it’d be better than grinding a few levels out and then having to grind a dungeon for hours to get some new on level gear.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Artix Entertainment LLC
- 177.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2002-2021 Artix Entertainment, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 2000 Dragon Crystals $9.99
- 900 Dragon Crystals $4.99
- 5000 Dragon Crystals $19.99
- Guardian Package $19.99
- 200 Dragon Crystals $1.99
- 15000 Dragon Crystals $49.99
- Collector's Dragon Guardian $49.99
- Guardian Dragon Upgrade $29.99
- Dragon Transform Starter Pack $4.99
- Adventurer's Pack $1.99