This MMORPG is a little bit different... you were warned.
"Become part of AdventureQuest 3D's growing open world! We're building new areas, quests, challenges, and adventures under your feet as you play." - Artix and the indie game dev team, creators of your favorite old school web games like AQWorlds, Dragon Fable, and the original AdventureQuest.
LIVE & SPECIAL EVENTS
• Virtual Concerts with world renowned artists
• Massively multiplayer mosh pits
• Weird in-game holidays like Talk Like A Pirate Day
• Small team = crazy devs with the power to spawn monsters
MAKE A UNIQUE HERO
• Character customization to look the way you want… so long as you want to look Anime
• See items on your character when you equip them!
• Our barbershop is the best
• Equip swords, scytheblades (scythe + sword = awesome), wands, pew pew thingies, armors, matrixy looking long coats, gloves, boots, capes, helms, belts, hair, & accessories.
MULTI CLASS: PLAY THE WAY YOU WANT
Collect and freely switch between them
• More coming soon!
FREE NEAR-WEEKLY DLC!
We're building new adventures for you as you read this.
BEST MMO VILLAINS & MONSTERS
• Our bad guys can beat up your other game's bad guys.
• As long as we're the ones writing the story. Which we are.
• Unless you want to jump in and help. Comment on our official posts at AQ3D.com
• Vampire Lords
• Werewolf Gladiators
• Pirates, Ninjas, "The Braken"
• DEATH - Underworld Celebrity
• Drickens - Half Dragon, half chicken
• Lots of Dragons
• OMG why do we love Dragons so much!
LOOK UP & JUMP
• AQ3D is a rare mobile MMO that lets you look up at the sky!
• Jump on things. Which means...
PARKOUR CHALLENGE MAPS
You will regret that we let you jump in this game XD Some of our parkour maps are 100% evil. LAZORS!
• Transform into birds, dragons, and creatures that move at high speed
• Except the bush transformation... awkward.
DUNGEONS, RAIDS, & BOSS FIGHT CHALLENGES
• 20 player raids (like the Dragon's Lair)
• 5 player dungeons
• 2 player adventures... date night?
• Solo - just like when I went to dances in school
• Or just roam a world full of players looking for multiplayer action
FINALLY, A GAME THAT'S NOT PAY-TO-WIN XD
• Finally, a game that's not going to dive into your wallet
• A legitimate free game with legit daily rewards
• Earn power and cool stuff through gameplay
• Optional cosmetics if you’d like to support us
AQ3D CURRENT FEATURES!
• Battle monsters in real-time combat
• Summon & Teleport to your friends
• Tons of things to complain about!
• Persistent online world
• Bad puns
• Cutscenes you won’t want to skip! (Probably)
• Check our website to see what we are developing next
SORCERER GENERAL'S WARNING: This game is ONLY for fans of fantasy MMOs, swords & sorcery, open-world games, passionately involved game developers, and people who wandered here completely by mistake but downloaded it and loved it anyway. May contain Artix Entertainment's unpredictable tongue-in-cheek humor, parody, puns, oddly-fused monsters (Werepyres?), and the game is so casually hard core that there is a 99% chance you will die before the game even starts. But hey, maybe you'll get lucky and DEATH (aka The Grim Reaper) will make you a deal you can't refuse. Only one way to find out…
Download now and Battle On!
STALK... erm, FOLLOW US FOR ALL THE AQ3D MADNESS!
AdventureQuest 3D is getting better every week... battle the invading undead in town's social district, get some sun (and loot) at Pointeless Isle (along with the 2020 Summer Collection) and play the Breaking Benjamin battle concert while you still can. Also, get ready for Ranger, our first bow class which is coming next week!
* Apple Login! You can now log in to your account with the Apple Login
* Song added to the title screen... "dooo deee dooo!"
* Boss Monsters and passive-aggressive monsters now have special nameplates (maybe we should have gotten them therapy instead)
* War meter & PvP bar now visible when you have a target selected
* The border of the Adventure Menu and other menus are now 39.5% fancier!
* NPCs will now show their titles on pop up screens (In case you forget that Peaches the Trolluk... is a "froot vendor"
* NPCs now run at 100% speed (due to too much coffee, they used to run at 120%)
* Quest log now sorted by your actively tracked quest *thumbs up*
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good Overall, improvements have meant a lot
Ok, as a pretty avid fan of AE, this is definitely a good game and a solid step-up from AQW, the new classes are cool, and it isn’t entirely awfully tedious to unlock them, something I gotta say is, I would LOVE to see shields put into the game, offhands in general, either as a, with certain(one handed)weapons you can have a second weapon(or a shield) in off hand, with specific dual-weapons(like the twin dagger stuff) and two-handed weapons(greatswords, scythes, that sort of thing) being stronger when used alone, but usable with reduced stats when using two weapons or with a shield (or just not possible to dual-wield or use a shield with them) imo it would be really nice to have, add some more customization, as well as a new type of gear to go search for, pretty sure it’d be hard to put a system like that in place but, probs worth it? The only other thing I’d like to say is it would be really cool to have different attack anims for different weapon types
(Smol edit) Yo, AE, My dudes, can we get a bush parkour event race map?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! The devs would like to add shields, dual wield and such in the future. Implementing a different animation for each weapon would be difficult and could cause issues on older devices, but that is definitely a great idea!
The devs are constantly working on fixing and improving issues and releasing updates/patches almost weekly. This has been a constant balance as an indie game company with a small staff. Please check out the Game Plan and Design Notes for updates - https://aq3d.com/news/ & https://aq3d.com/game-plan/.
Thank you AE
I’ve tried out all the games AE has put out so far; my favorite, for the longest time, remained Adventure Quest Worlds. The epic artwork, awesome gameplay, and absorbing storytelling all culminated into an addicting, enthralling, enjoyable experience that I never would have believed possible of a 2-D game.
Now, I see a game that has the potential to surpass Adventure Quest Worlds. AQ 3D, in just the Beta versions, had many of the things I loved about AQW. The unique art style and characters manifest themselves once more; the storyline and universe building are amusing and informative simultaneously. I think there’s definitely work and adjustments to be done still. The fact that all mobs are aggressive is somewhat aggravating and a feature unique to AQ 3D, and the lack of classes is somewhat limiting. However, that’s not the major point of focus at this time. The fact that matters is the game has a solid foundation, a good team working on it who have never failed to produce good work in the past, and huge potential to become the best game made by AE. I look forward to seeing where this project will go, and I know for a fact that I will be more than happy to spend money on this game once more content is added. Keep it up! All you amazing people at AE are doing a great job so far on AQ3D, and I trust you’ll continue to do so.
A Hidden Gem
Truly a masterpiece! I think this game is overshadowed by existing titles or games by lager franchises with known names and credibility, but this is one for the record books! Absolutely remarkable! The devs behind this game are open to suggestions and extremely witty. Their humor pours through the dialogue with all kinds of allusions with NPC names and a never ending supply of puns and one liners that are guaranteed to make you laugh, cry, and play on! Don’t believe me? Try to get through the first encounter with Vane without laughing or even snorting. I’ll bet you can’t! Aside from the humor, the game itself plays wonderfully! Plenty of content and endless character customization options. The ability to switch between classes at will without charge or penalty is wonderful! Some battles may make you feel like range is the best call, others may require you to get up close and dirty. Truly pick and play! You’re in control! Use your freedom! There is no shortage of quests and yes THERE IS FREE FAST TRAVEL!! I myself am tired of all the brand new carbon copy auto-quest idle farm garbage games being produced faster than McDonalds chicken nuggets, this is not one of those. You are the master of your own fate, not AI pathfinding algorithm!! Why are you still reading this?! Download the app now!!!
- Artix Entertainment LLC
- 181.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2002-2020 Artix Entertainment, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 900 Dragon Crystals $4.99
- 2000 Dragon Crystals $9.99
- Guardian Package $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.