• Shopping from outside the U.S.? You can now select a Canada or International version of the app in App Settings to see pricing, sales, and promotions tailored to your location!
• Link your AEO Connected® account to earn awesome rewards like free jeans, bras & more while you shop!
• Love it so much that you just CAN'T WAIT? See whether an item is in stock at an AE or Aerie store near you
• Use Favorites to save the styles you love in one place. Shop them later or share with friends and fam!
• Snap & Scan uses your phone's camera to scan barcodes in stores and to show you styles similar to anything you see and love with the snap of a picture!
• Find tons of #OOTD inspo, trends and more under the Inspiration tab
• Get instant notifications about sales and other awesome events
• Use Voice Search to find exactly what you’re looking for
• Tune in to our in-store AE + Aerie playlists, curated just for you!
• Get up close and personal with our latest styles thanks to full-screen photos
• Use Siri Shortcuts to check an order status or access your AEO Connected® account
In this version of the app, you can now personalize your jeans and more with custom back patches! Plus, we fixed some critical issues and bugs for the best possible app shopping experience.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is amazing but I have some suggestions (:
Everything about this app makes it easy to shop and order things online. It works smoothly. I’m on it a lot! The one thing I wish I could do is organize my likes/favorite clothing. It’s difficult to find a certain shirt or whatever because I may have liked it a long time ago and have to scroll all the way down. It’s just hard to find and is sometimes faster to just go look. For it on the regular page. I also hate how when you’re in your likes and you press on a piece of clothing then go back it takes you all the way back to the top of the page! I also think another great thing to have is a notification when one of your likes/favorites go on sale!! I would absolutely love this. One last thing, I wish you could save the size of a likes/favorite piece of clothing. I’ll sometimes try it on it store and decide that I’ll wait till it goes on sale or order some online only clothing with it for a better deal and I don’t always remember the size I tried on! It would make it easier to save a size also. Overall great app, but I think these things could make it even better
I love the app! You can find more stuff and higher sizes in everything, Jeans, shirts, shorts. then you have more in clearance section that you wouldn’t find in Store like accessories. The app is easy to use, you can add to bag or put in favorites to save later. The size charts are easy to use, as long as you’ve bought or wore AE before. If not you will prob def get wrong size. Cause I wore a 10-12 in jeans but in AE I was in a 6. And this was before the new flex stuff came out. But when it comes to bras & undies they are true to the size chart. The app u can choose to save your info if you have an account so if I’m signed in (even with my finger print) when I place a order I hit order button, put any promotional codes I have (if any) then hit submit & your done. Only issue I have is I wish you could use more than one card to pay. Like if u only had so much $ on one card & some on other & u wanted to use both to pay for it, like split the payment. You can use your card & a gift card like that but not a different reg credit card.
What Did You Do To The App???
Let me begin by saying that my rating has NOTHING to do with AEO, the quality, or selection of their clothes! I’ve been a customer for years and have shopped via app on countless occasions. I recently updated my app and I am less-than-thrilled with the bugs and glitches that I ran into during my last purchase. Most of the functionality was fine, but during the checkout processes, it took three tries to complete the transaction because an “item couldn’t be shipped to the country selected” (the US)- this happened twice, and then after clearing that up, I try to complete the transaction and now I’m told that one of my items is no longer available. That should have been addressed three steps ago. Okay, fine, try again, go to complete my transaction for the third time and the total jumped up $10. Turns out, it takes some time for tax to be added... This was more irritating because while I browsed products, when selecting an item of interest, an error would display telling me that no information could be found for that item. Huh? I love AEO and will continue to be a customer, but please fix the app. It’s not the end of the world, but it is frustrating.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.