The power of ClientZone in your pocket!
The Afrihost App gives you access to ClientZone's powerful features from the convenience of your
Manage your products, top up data, make payments, check the network status and more from
Do even more
● Log in with your Facebook or Google account.
● Create a new account.
● Sign up for mobile products
● All your products in one place.
● Sort products by type.
● Pin your most used products for easy access.
● Top up directly from the homescreen.
● View and update personal details.
● Manage payments, view invoices and settle your account.
● View and track orders.
● View the current status of our network.
● Subscribe to network notifications in your area.
● Chat via WhatsApp Help or Live Chat.
● Get answers on the Help Centre or Afrihost Answers.
● View and submit Support Tickets.
● Submit a Call Me Back request.
● View important messages, promotions and news directly on your device.
- Added ability to search for contacts on mobile data transfers.
- Fixed a bug with duplicated dates in the data usage graphs.
- Fixed a bug where in-bundle auto-topup data option could not be selected.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Home screen tabs are now sorted alphabetically.
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it says, flawlessly.
I hope in future to see this App simply renamed to "ClientZone" and to possess all or most of the feature existent in the web browser version.
Personally, ClientZone is the reason I'm with Afrihost as I got tired of my old ISP charging random amounts on debit orders and not being able to keep track of my products or account.
Thank you Afrihost!
Data balance issue fixed
Thank you for releasing a new version in such a short time frame, that now actually works- the main problem with the last version was not being able to view the data balance for the month - but this has now been fixed- job well done!
Developer Response ,
Hey T.H.Stark, I am so sorry to hear that your experience with our new app is poor. We have tested the App on several devices. Can you describe the issues you are experiencing?
Waiting for a bug fix
Just always says I have no data
Developer Response ,
Hey Kyle, thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. Can you please update to our most recent release and clear the cache? If the issue persists, please drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.