With regular practice, meditation has been shown to give many positive benefits:
• Develops a deeper level of concentration
• Improves sleep
• Reduces inflammation and pain
• Improves reasoning, decision-making, cognition and communication
• Enhances immunity
• Increases number of positive neurotransmitters
• Assists in slowing down the busy chatter of the mind
• Enables a deeper understanding of the mind and thinking habits
• Clears repressed memories and impressions
• Develops positive qualities such as patience, compassion, inner security
Ajapa japa is a powerful and complete meditation practice that can gradually take an aspirant from the most elementary level of body and environmental awareness to the highest stages of meditation. The practice involves repetition of a mantra in combination with an awareness of the movement of the breath through specific energy pathways in the body.
• Suitable for all levels from beginner to advanced
• 3 different lengths of guided meditation practice, 10 min, 15 min and 20 min
• Includes a complete ‘how to‘ guide and instructions for effective practice
• Beautiful and soothing sounds of nature to complement the practice: Forest, ocean and rain
Created by Madhav West, a highly experienced yoga and meditation teacher. Madhav received 4 years full time professional training at the Satyananda Yoga Academy Australia and the Bihar School of Yoga in India in Yogic Science. He is also qualified in the field of Health Science and Naturopathic Medicine.
All links updated along with a few additions to the text pages.
Now optimised for latest version of iOS on all devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Clean and clear directions, suggestions, etc. Really nice voice. Good tone. Excellent guided material . Thank you for meditation that has not been turned into something obnoxious.
Ajapa japa is one of the tools toward self improvement or enlightenment. This easy to use app is perfect for beginners or advanced students. Thank you.
His voice is steady and soothing. The meditation is calming. I highly recommend this app for all experienced yogis.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.