• sura opening issue and jump verse issues fixed
Alhamdulillah. Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) is a Quran study tool for all. It provides Verse by Verse Audio Playback with repeat functions, Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Color Coded Tajweed, Word by Word Analysis and Translations, Index of Quran, Note Taking & Custom Bookmarks with Sync, Powerful Search, Several Translations & Tafsirs in Various Languages, Multiple Themes and Fonts and much more.
You can Enjoy:
Several Translations & Tafsirs:
● 70+ Translations & Tafsirs with 35+ Languages: Bengali, Chinese, English, French, Hindi, German, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Russian, Spanish, Urdu and many more
● Verse Indexed Tafsir Ibn Kathir in English with Embedded Arabic, Taqiuddin Hilali commentary
● 8 Arabic Tafsirs (including Tafseer Ibn Kathir, Tafseer Tabari etc.)
● Different Quran Translations & Tafsirs viewable simultaneously
Word by word Analysis & Translations:
● Word by Word Translation in English, Indonesian, Bangla, German, Turkish based on Quran
● Word by Word Rendering, Root / Lemma Information, Word Occurrences, Details and Verb Forms
Bookmarks & Notes:
● Bookmarks / Favorites separated into User Made Categories
● Mark Verses as Last Read using Single Bookmark Feature, and keep track of Khatmah
● (Upcoming Insha’allah) Take Notes for Each Ayah
● Bookmarks / Notes, Import / Export feature to share across devices
Search & Quran Index:
● Powerful Full-Text Search Engine with Highlights
● (Upcoming Insha’allah) Quran Index
Quran Majeed Audio mp3:
● Listen to several recitations by 45+ Reciters (downloadable for offline use)
● Reciter Options: Sheikh Mishary Al Afasy, Sheikh Husary (Muallim), Shaykh Ayman Suwaid, Sheikh Abdur Rahman As-Sudais, Shaykh Abdul Basit Mujawwad and many other Qaris
● English and Urdu translation audio
● Robust Audio System with repeat, group playback of verses function to aid in Quran Memorization / Quran Hifz
Various Customization Options, Tajweed & Others:
● Reading with Uthmani or (Upcoming Insha’allah) IndoPak script style
● Read Quran in Mushaf Mode
● Read Tafsirs in Tafsir View
● Color Coded Tajweed with the same color implementation as iQuran
● (Upcoming Insha’allah) Various Fonts, Pinch Zoom feature
● Multiple Themes including Night Mode
● Autoscroll feature
● Copy & Share the verses
● Quran App User Interface localized in 10+ Languages: English, Bangla, German, French, Bahasa Indonesia / Malay, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Turkish, Urdu and more
- All feature supports offline (Quran offline)
- And next features that are in development
Share and Recommend this Beautiful Quran app for iOS to your friends and family. May Allah bless us in this world and hereafter.
"Whoever calls people to right guidance will have a reward like that of those who follow him..." - Sahih Muslim, Hadith 2674
Developed by Greentech Apps Foundation
Find us on Social Media:
Completely Free to Use and Contains No Ads.
• sura opening issue fixed
• jump to verse issue fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Truly amazing app!
This is a great app in terms of options related to translations and Tafaseer. In English alone, they have options of 5 different translations (including Mufti Taqi Uthmani’s newly released translation) and 2 Tafaseer: ibn Katheer & Jalaalayn. The word to word break up of the translation is also very helpful.
The options to customize font size and style are also really great, as are the different themes. A really great feature that was missing in other apps that I used was the ability to move from the full explanation of one verse (which is accessed by clicking on the verse in question) to that of the next verse without having to return to the translation page.
The only minor complaint that I have with the app is that it takes a long time to download Surahs if you want to listen to the audio and follow along with the translation. The previous app that I used would access the Surah directly from the internet (instead of downloading it) and would thus play instantly. But the beauty and simplicity if the app still make it a 5 star app for me. (I rarely use the audio feature anyway.)
Upcoming Great Quran App
For a young app, and I have been using it since it was in its first stages, it is an up and coming great Quran App. I am continuing to study Classical Arabic and for a very long time, my all time favorite app was Bayan Quran... hence with its onslaught of disfunction rendering that app almost always completely unusable, I was longing for a new app to replace it. First, that was, and still is, a very tall order, as Bayan Quran Pro, when it worked, gave me root words;Arabic Iraab, Tafsir, Sarf form of the word, word family (form), and definition...word by word just by tapping and holding the word! Whew! Impressive! Alas, that app has spent the last year+ being more broke than not. This new app quickly impressed me! Even at its most primal stages, I looked forward to seeing how it would grow and it has. The reason I list the many other things the other app can do is quite selfish of me, actually, it is in high hopes that upon seeing my review, the Devs will aspire to growing this app to cover these and more! It will be an impressive Quran app for the Classical Arabic student, Insha’Allah! I can easily say that I will even be willing to pay for such an app! It would be considered more than worth it, as long as you kept it working! Please! This level of App was and is a daily asset to my studies and to my ability to help teach my child. SubhanAllah! I look forward to more updates and progress.
Developer Response ,
Jazakallahu Khair For Your Review
Insha'allah we will continue our update to match user expectation as per as we can.
Pray for us insha'allah
Land on last read ayah and juz when opening app: Please fix.
The app is truly very beneficial and I use it a lot for my recitation. Every feature is beneficial and indispensable. What I cannot do without is the word for word translation and the grammatical analysis.
However there is one feature which I really need. That is, it should land on my last read ayah and juz by default when I open the app after closing or not using.
Rather it takes me to the homepage and I often lose my last read ayah. Although it has a feature where the last read ayah can be assessed from the last read tab, it only takes me to the Ayah. And sometimes when I drift off sleeping even that is completely lost. What I wish for is that it should take me to the juz where I left off as well. I often get overcome by sleep or forgetfulness and then when I go back to the app, often the juz or the Ayah is lost and I have a hard time locating the last read juz with the ayah. There is another app which I use too and it always lands me on the exact same page, Ayah and juz where I left off Everytime and it is so very convenient.
Please make this much required fixing.
The app is awesome and well thought out. May Allah keep us upon the straight path and protect is from all misguidance. And reward the doers of good. Ameen.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Greentech Apps Foundation
- 20.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bosnian, Central Kurdish, Croatian, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Urdu
- Age Rating
- Greentech Apps Foundation © 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.