AlertOps is an incident management system that helps IT operations and DevOps manage and optimize their alerts from various monitoring systems to greatly reduce alert fatigue and mean time to resolution (MTTR). AlertOps ensures that the alerts reach the right person the first time, every time! We use smart routing technology, routing rules based on user priorities and schedules that integrate with your on-call schedule. AlertOps manages your incident management process by reducing alert noise and resolution time with our multi-tiered escalation rule. AlertOps is currently being used by 1,000’s of users; trusted by major corporations to manage their IT operations.
AlertOps for iOS allows you to:
• Receive unlimited push notifications
• Easily respond to open alerts (view, take assignment, close or escalate to the next on call person)
• View alert details and resolution
• View all messages related to the alert
• Assign Alerts directly from push notifications without launching the app
• Reply to Alerts, even if you’re not on-call
• Get resolution details when an alert is closed
AlertOps subscription is required to use this application.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t even log in
The app is useless. It won’t log in. Same cut and paste password that works in the web UI. Out site is also sso-enabled, the app doesn’t appear to have any support for that. There are no back buttons in the app either, so typo and you have to force close it and start again. Clearly an amateur app. Unfortunately for alertops we are in an evaluation period and will not be purchasing their product as a result of this. Anyone who has ever been on call knows how critical a mobile app is.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.