Alibi delivers powerful and professional video surveillance solutions – all using a common, intuitive user interface.
Alibi Witness 2.0 gives you remote access to your security system with a high level functionality. You can access multiple systems at once, mix and match cameras from multiple locations, and perform some basic remote system configuration all from your mobile device.
Alibi Witness 2.0 also includes a P2P Cloud service option that creates a secure Peer-to-Peer connection from the recorder to your phone or tablet. In addition, this connection type enables push notifications to your mobile device that alert you in real time to events such as motion detection, tampering or Smart events.
- Remotely monitor live and recorded video on your mobile device
- View up to 16 live video streams simultaneously
- P2P Cloud account for remote device connection
- Take snapshots and record live video directly from your smartphone or tablet
- Add, delete, or modify connected devices from your mobile device
- Manage PTZ camera controls using your touchscreen
- Swipe to pan/tilt and pinch to zoom PTZ cameras
- Digitally zoom in during live video or remote playback modes
- Mix and match live views to access multiple Alibi recorders and IP cameras
- Push notifications alert you in real time to selected events
- Supports multiple languages
1. Added support for main stream in 4-window matrix live view and remembering the last stream fluency settings of a channel.
2. Added supports displaying both the device name and channel name for the video device in the alarm details page.
3. Increased the minimum requirement for password strength to improve account security.
4. Optimized the device search logic (supports non-case-sensitive search).
5. Added support for video doorbell.
6. Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Brand All Around
I have been working with Alibi for years. They are by far my favorite. The sales team and warranty are great. Mobile app works great. Would recommend.
iPad version locked to one orientation
I don’t understand why the iPad version has been locked to one orientation. It will only display in landscape and its upside down when using a standard keyboard case, making the app pretty much useless unless you take it out of the case. Please fix this so the app can be used in any orientation, or at least let it use landscape in both directions.
One of my cameras hasn’t worked since I got the system. He has come out twice to fix it but it still doesn’t work. Now for the last 3 weeks since he’s been here I haven’t received a single notification. I am not impressed at this time unfortunately. All I asked is that they work!
- Observint Technologies
- 140.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019 Observint Technologies Co., Ltd All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.