Alibi delivers powerful and professional video surveillance solutions – all using a common, intuitive user interface.
Alibi Witness 3.0 gives you remote access to your security system with a high level functionality. You can access multiple systems at once, mix and match cameras from multiple locations, and perform some basic remote system configuration all from your mobile device.
Alibi Witness 3.0 also includes a P2P Cloud service option that creates a secure Peer-to-Peer connection from the recorder to your phone or tablet. In addition, this connection type enables push notifications to your mobile device that alert you in real time to events such as motion detection, tampering or Smart events.
- Remotely monitor live and recorded video on your mobile device
- View up to 16 live video streams simultaneously
- P2P Cloud account for remote device connection
- Take snapshots and record live video directly from your smartphone or tablet
- Add, delete, or modify connected devices from your mobile device
- Manage PTZ camera controls using your touchscreen
- Swipe to pan/tilt and pinch to zoom PTZ cameras
- Digitally zoom in during live video or remote playback modes
- Mix and match live views to access multiple Alibi Witness recorders and IP cameras
- Push notifications alert you in real time to selected events
- Supports multiple languages
This latest update includes some minor bug fixes. We resolved an issue of the app closing on some iOS devices when switching from portrait to landscape mode
Ratings and Reviews
Used many other programs; however, nothing comes close to this software. So many features, so easy to use. If you want a program that will do everything you need, and more, then look no further this is the one.
Lacking some basic functionality
The thing I find most frustrating is that you cannot scrub through video. If you drag the cursor on the timeline it will skip to wherever you let go and you don’t see any footage as you do it. You used to at least be able to fast-forward but that doesn’t seem to be an option now which is insane. Who has time to review footage in real time?
I was not able to remotely access my cameras for a long time. Finally my genius brother in law unplugged the system and rebooted it. We went through the setup wizard and I had to re-add the device to my phone. Everything is working now, but it was a pain getting the device added to other phones. All-in-all it is not a very user friendly app.
If I could give a score of Zero, I would. I have had the Alibi security and the app since September at my summer home in Ohio and it hadn’t been flawless. I’m now in Florida for the winter. I cannot view my security cameras remotely because the App says, “my device is offline.” I had the dealer actually enter my house to check the system while I’m on the phone with him a thousand miles away and he said the cameras are on and working whilst looking at my in-home monitor and I was in Florida, using the app on my phone which said the cameras were offline. The dealer’s response, “Huh, the app must be bad.” The dealer didn’t know what to do and further said, “we’ll have to call tech support.” That was 36 hours ago. The dealer has not initiated any action or resolve. I’d like to junk the Alibi system right now. Totally frustrating.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Observint Technologies
- 205.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Observint Technologies Co., Ltd All rights reserved.