What galaxy are we in?
If you are fan of spaceship shooter and survival games and like to simulate spaceship shooter in for glory and duty, then Space Shooting is the one you should be shooter playing.
- In this bullet hell shooter game, you will be faced with an increasingly large number of alien and deal with many epic bosses in space war. As the game progresses, you will earn the right to upgrade your spaceships to bring it to full lethal capacity.
- Your goal will be quite challenging as you will have to save the Universe from its evil alien.
- Aboard your spacecraft, you will have to get rid of a large number of alien while dodging their bullet hell attacks. Will you be skilled enough to understand your alien strategy and attack patterns?
- The player must also have strategy skills to equip proper upgrades and use the appropriate skills during specific space missions.
- Start your spaceship engines and join to this ultimate galactic war game
HOW TO PLAY
- Touch screen to move and kills invaders. The spaceship auto shoot.
- Collect gems, items to upgrade and buy new spaceship.
- Click button skills on the screen to active
- 2 modes to play: Campaign and Endless
- Future features: PvP
- More than 5 spaceships is commensurate with many skills to play
- Conquer mini-bosses and epic bosses with dominating skills
- A vertical-scrolling STG with pixelated graphics
- User-friendly space retro shooting game played by just tapping and sliding on the screen
- Danmaku attacks from multiple bosses and various enemies
- You can play without network connection
- Other features: Daily Gifts, Achievement, Daily Task and more
Alien War - Spaceship Shooter is now in your hands. Download Alien War - Spaceship Shooter and enjoy
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Improve game play
- Thank for playing the game! We hope you have fun and happy time!
Ratings and Reviews
This is a good game
You know what ?
This is a good game.
I love 80S games and this has that vibe. Things have changed a wee bit since then . It’s not to easy or stupid hard though like some modern games. I actually spent actual money to boost up a little and it was like 3 bucks to get all the goooods. Get lots of shields and just cruise. Check the progress button every once in a while as it stores points there .
It will be good for the IPhone 9 as well... don’t you think?
Can’t contact developer other than FB?
Game is fun but I’ve found no other way to contact the developer other than FB. There are those of us who don’t use FB.
But the layout of the game on my iPad has a stationary boarder on each side of the actual moving part of the game. Therefore I never see ships that stay off to the side which interferes with me getting all 3 stars as I can’t shoot all the “enemy.” Be nice if this boarder was removed.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ONESOFT GLOBAL PTE. LTD.
- 266.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Vinh Tran Quang
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $0.99
- Bonus 75000 Gems $4.99
- Buy 500000 Gems $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.