Ally Auto’s new design offers a quick, simple, and secure way to make payments and manage your vehicle accounts on the go.
Where to start
• Enroll in Ally Auto from the app login screen, or enter an existing username and password
• Set up and use Touch ID® or Face ID® for quick and secure logins
What you can do
• Securely view payment information, statements, and transactions
• Easily review and edit pending vehicle payments
• Make one-time vehicle payments or use Auto Pay to schedule future payments for 365 days a year
• Pay off your vehicle faster by scheduling extra payments at any time
• Use the Message Center to ask questions, compose, and respond to queries with attachments
• Manage multiple vehicles from your Snapshot — a simple, straightforward dashboard
• Stay on top of your financial health with free FICO® Score updates
How we prioritize your security
• We never store personal or account information on your phone
• All transactions are secure and encrypted
FICO and "The score lenders use" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. ©2020 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Meh... not very helpful
The app tries to be something it’s not. Recently, one of the small bits of useful information (the breakdown of my auto payment showing how much is going to principal and got much is going to interest) was removed and replaced with a breakdown of taxes and fees that don’t apply to any of my payments. I just don’t understand why they would do that.
I have been paying them since day one with this app. The payment goes smoothly. I prefer this app ten times over the paper check payment and the best part, I do not have junk mail coming into my home. I love paperless anything. De clutter my home and so far after 5 payments on time, I have not had any issues with them.
This site makes me change my password several times. Every month I need to change my password when I know it’s correct because I write it down each time. When you finally get through the process of changing your password and sign in...the site freezes. Very inconvenient for someone who is just trying to pay their bill.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ally Financial Inc.
- 14.2 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2020 Ally Financial Inc. Ally is a registered service mark of Ally Financial Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.