Ally Auto’s new design offers a quick, simple, and secure way to make payments and manage your vehicle accounts on the go.
Where to start
• Enroll in Ally Auto from the app login screen, or enter an existing username and password
• Set up and use Touch ID® or Face ID® for quick and secure logins
What you can do
• Securely view payment information, statements, and transactions
• Easily review and edit pending vehicle payments
• Make one-time vehicle payments or use Auto Pay to schedule future payments for 365 days a year
• Pay off your vehicle faster by scheduling extra payments at any time
• Use the Message Center to ask questions, compose, and respond to queries with attachments
• Manage multiple vehicles from your Snapshot — a simple, straightforward dashboard
• Stay on top of your financial health with free FICO® Score updates
How we prioritize your security
• We never store personal or account information on your phone
• All transactions are secure and encrypted
FICO and "The score lenders use" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. ©2020 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Always Under maintenance
I can’t ever log in because the app is always updating for no reason, they don’t change anything about the app but yet 20 out of 24 hours a day, the app and website are both unable to display anything other than “sorry for inconvenience, app is updating.” It is like they don’t want their customers signing in to pay their car loan and get a fee for not being able to pay their loan down!
My car payment is $328... I pay $340. I tell you this because I paid $340 (one payment) but they took 2 payment of $340 each The lady asked about auto pay. I said even IF (which I don’t)I used auto pay it would only take out $328. Then they said there is nothing they can do. I would have to call my bank to request stop payment which of course there is a fee. I had to dispute the charge once it hit my account then wait 10 days to possibly get my money back for a mistake that Ally made because of their app. Imagine if I did not have the money in my account how many return check fees etc. not to mention the headache this is causing me especially during this covid pandemic.
#Just One of MANY issues I have had with Ally
I have been paying them since day one with this app. The payment goes smoothly. I prefer this app ten times over the paper check payment and the best part, I do not have junk mail coming into my home. I love paperless anything. De clutter my home and so far after 5 payments on time, I have not had any issues with them.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ally Financial Inc.
- 14.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2021 Ally Financial Inc. Ally is a registered service mark of Ally Financial Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.