Ally Auto’s new design offers a quick, simple, and secure way to make payments and manage your vehicle accounts on the go.
Where to start
• Enroll in Ally Auto from the app login screen, or enter an existing username and password
• Set up and use Touch ID® or Face ID® for quick and secure logins
What you can do
• Securely view payment information, statements, and transactions
• Easily review and edit pending vehicle payments
• Make one-time vehicle payments or use Auto Pay to schedule future payments for 365 days a year
• Pay off your vehicle faster by scheduling extra payments at any time
• Use the Message Center to ask questions, compose, and respond to queries with attachments
• Manage multiple vehicles from your Snapshot — a simple, straightforward dashboard
• Stay on top of your financial health with free FICO® Score updates
How we prioritize your security
• We never store personal or account information on your phone
• All transactions are secure and encrypted
FICO and "The score lenders use" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. ©2021 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love the fact this is user-friendly I have a face recognition and is able to log me in so I don’t have to remember an account number or password you provide me with the total cost that is outstanding and then allow me the option to put in the amount that I want to pay. This is very convenient thankYou for making things easy also thank you for working with me during these hard times. I would recommend Ally financial to everyone.
Pathetic Incompetent Liars
Update: STILL no resolution. Had someone email a couple weeks ago saying he was looking into it. Still no response. I would rather walk that get financing from Ally again.
This institution has the MOST incompetent employees I’ve ever dealt with. Seeming as I’m coming up on 20 cars in the last 10 years, I have dealt with a lot of them. These pathetic people nailed my credit while waiting for Gap insurance to pay. When they didn’t pay, I paid the car off. Now today, 6 WEEKS LATER, they nailed me for another late payment and my account is still delinquent. I just got the letter 2 weeks ago saying, “thank you for paying off your vehicle.” From Ally. These “people” are really really disgusting. Their customer service is gross. I’d have more pride flipping burgers that working for such a horrible company. I’ll keep this up every week until the matter is solved. Then I will leave it up for as long as it’s taking to fix your pathetic mistake.
While the website is extremely easy to navigate; I have an issue with paying with my debit card. When I’m in the middle of inputting my information into the offsite website for debit cards, everything is interrupted due to my short session on the Ally website. Typically, I use the checkings account; however, when I’m attempting to pay my bill because it’s a few days past my due date and my session keeps closing out; it is frustrating. Please allow the sessions to be a little longer so that I can make my payment with my debit card. I have to ensure that I type in everything correctly but I don’t type slowly. Please fix this. Thank you
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ally Financial Inc.
- 23.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2021 Ally Financial Inc. Ally is a registered service mark of Ally Financial Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.