AltosUI is the mobile ground station software for iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touch supporting the full radio telemetry product line from Altus Metrum.
Using the TeleBT v4 ground station hardware, AltosUI is able to receive, display and log all telemetry from the Altus Metrum flight computer flying aboard your high power rocket.
* Wireless connection to TeleBT v4 ground station hardware via Bluetooth LE
* Full received telemetry is logged to files on the device.
* Logged telemetry files exposed to "Files application" and "iTunes Document sharing."
* Text-to-speech announcements of rocket state during flight
* Text-to-speech announcements guiding you to where your rocket landed.
* Select the ground station frequency matching your airframe.
* Maps view of airframe location using on-line (or offline when you are out of cell tower range) map data.
* Bearing, elevation and distance are given relative to mobile device, not launch pad.
- Adds support for TeleMegaV4 Flight Computer
- New TeleGPS algorithmic flight-state detection and tab switching
- Cleaned up Voice flight following for TeleMini
- Fixes to voltages displayed for TeleMetrum v1.x, TeleMini v1.0 and TeleNano flight computers
- New "Callsign Prefix" in Setup to allow gathering of own devices at top of Select Tracker Picker
- New "Show Launch Sites" switch in Setup which places circles for all known sites in the map in Map Tab
- Tap on a Launch site circle to see name and link to website for Launch Site
- Selection of a past flight now displays max height, max speed, etc. correctly in various tabs
- Fixes to IDLE mode operation
- Updates to user interface adopting some changes from AltosDroid app.
- Address readability problems when phone in darkmode
- Clean up User Interface on smaller screens
- Fixed a number of crashes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Iron Sheep Productions, LLC
- 6.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Iron Sheep Productions, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.