Ambient Mixer is a community driven project offering you some unique quality soundscapes with different atmospheres for chilling, relaxing or as background music for tabletop games.
You can further effectively mix and create your own sounds.
Enter into a world with sounds of wild and beautiful nature, fantasy, science fiction, thrill, horror, ambient noise, adventure or even meditation.
Or create your own sound atmospheres with the integrated 8 channel stereo mixer.
Use it to relax, to concentrate while writing, while playing role games or just to pretend you are somewhere else.
Each one of these themes have great sounds that have the effect of making you enter a world of wild and beautiful nature, fantasy, science fiction, thrill, horror, ambient noise,
adventure or even meditation. Every atmosphere sound is related to each of the images and has the power of giving you a unique experience by pulling you into these worlds.
On listening to our complex sound atmospheres, you will be amazed at finding how accurately the sound matches what you desire for relaxation or your audio and video recordings.
Ambient Mixer Music comes with all the functionallity to listen to countless atmospheres and even create your own.
You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase. If you do
you get the following additional features while the subscription is active:
• Night Timer: You can specify a time at which the app will stop playing the current played ambient. This feature is only available while subscribed to premium.
• Offline Play: While connected you can mark ambients to be available while being offline. If your subscription runs out you will no longer be able to use this feature.
• Ad-Free: During your subscription no advertisements will be displayed. After your subscription runs out you will get advertising displayed again.
Key facts about the subscription:
• Auto-renewable subscription
• 1 month, 6 month and 12 month durations
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Terms and conditions: https://www.ambient-mixer.com/terms
- Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great for a while
I’ve been using this app for quite a while now it has been great loved all of the tracks that you could choose and listen to and I had a very wide variety. However recently I noticed that the app only plays as long as I’m in the app. It used to be that I could turn the app on and then my phone screen off and it would still play but now my phone has to be on the whole time for it to work. Still love to use it but that’s a major setback.
So close to phenomenal!
After years (and many hours) of using it I can say the full website version at Ambient-Mixer seems to be perfect--10/10 and kudos to the designers! The mobile app seems to have one key element missing but I am not sure if it is really the app or something to do with iOS limitations. It's the ability to control the relative volume of individual channels, unlike the website version (the mobile app's sliders move, but seemingly to no effect.)
You can get around it to an extent by making sure to choose audio files that are already at the final relative volume you want to listen to, but it falls short of the phenomenal flexibility of the website version. (Note that even saving a mix on the website at specified relative volumes for each channel will not affect what is playing in the app; all audio files/channels seem to simply play at full volume in the app, regardless of what was saved as a preference elsewhere.)
Still, it is a very cool app so many thanks to the designers!
Almost 5 stars let me tell you why
The developers fixed the biggest issue I had on my iPhone, it kept asking me to sign into iTunes every few minutes. I gave an extra star for that. Thank you. The one thing I have noticed now, and perhaps was an issue before, is I can not change VOLUME and the LEFT/RIGHT CHANNELS on individual “channels”. Sometimes I want to turn down certain sounds but not others. I can’t. I’d like to be able to dominate the left speaker with one sound and right speaker with another sound but it doesn’t seem to work. The only workaround is to adjust on computer first and save it, perhaps, but I never listen on a computer and I’m always switching stations so it’s too much work. Other than that it’s my favorite app and I use it every day for years now. Fix the those issues and I’d give full 5 stars.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- QaamGo Web GmbH
- 25.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 QaamGo Web GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $0.99
- Premium $9.99
- Premium $5.49