Ambient Mixer is a community driven project offering you some unique quality soundscapes with different atmospheres for chilling, relaxing or as background music for tabletop games.
You can further effectively mix and create your own sounds.
Enter into a world with sounds of wild and beautiful nature, fantasy, science fiction, thrill, horror, ambient noise, adventure or even meditation.
Or create your own sound atmospheres with the integrated 8 channel stereo mixer.
Use it to relax, to concentrate while writing, while playing role games or just to pretend you are somewhere else.
Each one of these themes have great sounds that have the effect of making you enter a world of wild and beautiful nature, fantasy, science fiction, thrill, horror, ambient noise,
adventure or even meditation. Every atmosphere sound is related to each of the images and has the power of giving you a unique experience by pulling you into these worlds.
On listening to our complex sound atmospheres, you will be amazed at finding how accurately the sound matches what you desire for relaxation or your audio and video recordings.
Ambient Mixer Music comes with all the functionallity to listen to countless atmospheres and even create your own.
You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase. If you do
you get the following additional features while the subscription is active:
• Night Timer: You can specify a time at which the app will stop playing the current played ambient. This feature is only available while subscribed to premium.
• Offline Play: While connected you can mark ambients to be available while being offline. If your subscription runs out you will no longer be able to use this feature.
• Ad-Free: During your subscription no advertisements will be displayed. After your subscription runs out you will get advertising displayed again.
Key facts about the subscription:
• Auto-renewable subscription
• 1 month, 6 month and 12 month durations
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Terms and conditions: https://www.ambient-mixer.com/terms
- Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
App needs improvement
I often use Ambient Mixer for writing/roleplaying and general background sounds to relieve anxiety. But as much as I love and use it, the app itself still needs some work. The sounds sometimes stop playing altogether after switching between apps, prompting a restart. The premium function has a hard time sticking if you’ve paid for it, as I’ve had to log in and out several times to get access to offline mode and the sleep timer. I am asked to enter my Apple password very frequently when this is open (not sure if this is related to the premium feature or if free users get this too), and sometimes the search bar stops working. Overall these are mostly minor things, but they are a bummer for someone who is a frequent user and spends more time on mobile devices than an ordinary desktop.
Works well but there are some issues
I have the free version. The sound is great. The user interface is a little squished when the device is upright. It looks like it was built for landscape view.
I am constantly being bogged down by the app requesting I log in to my apple account. Whats with that?
When I leave it on over night I normally find it stops actually producing sound after a few hours. Im not sure if its from me sleeping through alarms.
One time it was making noise but it was distorted and sounded like it was glitching out or something. I have not had it happen twice.
If you can fix the apple id thing this would be the the best thing ever. Even with a squished ui!
Great app, but iOS issues
I like this app. For me, it’s perfect background noise for work, which I love. The downside is that I continually get requests from Apple ID to re-enter my password while I’m using it—at the rate of 3-4 per hour. That got old fast, and yes, all apps are updated, I restarted my phone, and have all iOS updates installed. Would love to keep this app, but it’s not worth the headache of re-entering my password every few minutes.
- QaamGo Web GmbH
- 25.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 QaamGo Web GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $0.99
- Premium $9.99
- Premium $5.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.