The official Amex (Middle East) B.S.C. Mobile app allows you to access your account from anywhere, safely and securely. Track spend, find offers, pay your bill and enjoy many more features in the Amex MENA app.
تطبيق Amex MENA الآن متاح باللغة العربية
Benefits and features:
- Apply digitally through the app for your Amex Card in the UAE
- Choose to navigate in your preferred language, Arabic or English
- Instant view of your transactions
- View your Spending Timeline and track your spends by categories
- Apply for Supplementary Cards for Family and manage with ease
- Set up, view or unblock your Card PIN
Explore rewards and benefits:
- We reward your loyalty, by earning Membership Rewards® points on all your spend. Set up goals within the app to get the things you want, with points that never expire
- Access to hundreds of local and online offers on shopping, entertainment, dining and wellness
- Book your next trip with American Express, easily submit Concierge travel or lifestyle requests, whenever and wherever you are
- Refer your friends and earn rewards when they get approved for a Card
The Amex MENA app is for Personal and Corporate Cards issued by American Express Middle East. If your Card is not issued by American Express Middle East, then you will not be able to log-in to the Amex MENA app.
All access to the app is subject to and governed by American Express Middle East End User License Agreement.
Minor fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Need an update!
It should update as soon as possible to be iPhone X compatible, it's been almost 1 year since the new iPhone came. Plus the user interface need some work with the app icon require a new look too; the US app is a a good example of how it should look.
App is 1000 years old
The application looks like 1000 years old it has the main functionality required but it breaks (connection to server is lost) which will require you to install the application all over again.
It is also slow and unresponsive.
It also lacks the required information to track supplementary cards expenditure in an easy intuitive way.
Overall the AMEX card has the best features yet the app is a horrendous buggy piece of software.
This is a terrible representation of the AMEX BRAND
This app needs a total overhaul and redesign. Whomsoever was given the project by Amex clearly has little imagination when it comes to Mobile App Design Principles.
Even to start a new paragraph by pressing "enter" to write a comment doesn't work.
Who in this time of app development, puts all functions in a single scrolling list?
And who uses serif fonts which are not the best for today's high resolution screens?
It would appear the project for the app development was awarded to a company with little prior UI/UX experience and the Management who even approved the design concept clearly did not evaluate other Mobile apps before proceeding with this.
A total embarrassment.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AMEX (MIDDLE EAST) B.S.C. (C)
- 175 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 2022 AMEX (Middle East) B.S.C. ©
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.