Anatomy and Physiology GO 4+
Human Anatomy Quiz Games Atlas
This Century Software
- Offers In-App Purchases
Study YOUR Anatomy Diagrams! Not some pre-made library that does not fit your needs!
• Create, Study, Sync with iPhone, iPad, and Mac
• Innovative way to study your diagrams!
• Import your diagrams, conceal terms by drawing over them, tap terms to reveal them
• Import photos or use the built-in camera to snap pictures of your diagrams
• Zoom and Pan allows you to focus in on the details
• Works great with simple and highly complex diagrams
• Marker tool size selection ensures that terms of all sizes are covered
• Go beyond anatomy and physiology - study any diagrams, maps, and more!
• Also available on App Store for iPhone & iPad
• Track your progress
• Sync & Save with iCloud
• Offline - study and create anywhere at anytime
• Landscape and portrait for every view
iCloud Sync & Save
• Sync your library between iPhone, iPad, and Mac
• Your study materials are stored safely with iCloud
• Handles massive libraries efficiently & securely
• Study and create anywhere at anytime
• Connection to the internet is NOT required
• Drag & Drop images from other apps directly into your diagram decks to quickly import
• Keyboard shortcuts
Some images with modification in the screenshots and icons were made by Servier smart.servier.com under CC BY 3.0
If you choose to start a 7 day free trial for the Full Access Subscription, you will not be charged until after your free trial ends. Upon completion of your free trial, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your App Store account settings in the settings app on your device. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased. Current prices for the subscription are $2.99 USD / Month or $9.99 USD / Year and may vary from country to country.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful for a dental student
Great app, needs a few fixes to become the most useful school app in my iPad. Give users the ability to crop within the app as well as merge and export a deck as a pdf. Also when using the blank feature, when two blanks overlap, have them combine. Final tweak is the ability to select multiple photos at once when importing instead of clicking each one at a time
Just what I needed!
I’m confused why people think this is a scam. Yes, you have to upload your own photos and then cover up the terms, but I actually think this is more helpful because I can choose the pictures that are used in my lecture. It’s also not difficult at all! And for 10 bucks a year I think this app is pretty amazing.
This is a wonderful app BUT IT IS MISLEADING! it doesn’t include any photos for A&P to study. You must upload your own pictures which is easy, you can easily screenshot whatever you need to study ( for instance I searched lower limb skeleton labeled on google pics) . This can easily be used for any studying/ memorizing you must do for any subject , I wish I had this for botany.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- This Century Software
- 1.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 This Century Software
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access Yearly $9.99
- Full Access Monthly $2.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.