Study YOUR Anatomy Diagrams! Not some pre-made library that doesn't fit your needs!
• Innovative way to study your diagrams!
• Import your diagrams, conceal terms by drawing over them, tap terms to reveal them
• Import photos or use the built-in camera to snap pictures of your diagrams
• Zoom and Pan allows you to focus in on the details
• Works great with simple and highly complex diagrams
• Marker tool size selection ensures that terms of all sizes are covered
• Go beyond anatomy and physiology, study any diagrams, maps, and more!
• Track your progress
• Sync & Save with iCloud
• Offline, study and create anywhere at anytime
• Landscape and portrait for every view
iCloud Sync & Save
• Sync your library between iPhone, iPad, and iPad Pro
• Your study materials are stored safely with iCloud
• Handles massive libraries efficiently & securely
• Study and create anywhere at anytime
• Connection to the internet is NOT required
Save Time with the Latest iOS Features
• On iPad, Drag & Drop images from other apps directly into your diagram decks to quickly import
• Split-View on iPad enables you to create & study side by side with another app open
• Keyboard shortcuts
• 3D Touch makes it faster to preview and open content
Some icons used were designed by Smashicons from Flaticon
Some images with modification in the screenshots were made by Servier Servier.com/Powerpoint-image-bank under CC BY 3.0
If you choose to start a 7 day free trial for the Full Access Subscription, you will not be charged until after your free trial ends. Upon completion of your free trial, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your App Store account settings in the settings app on your device. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased. Current prices for the subscription are $2.99 USD / Month or $9.99 USD / Year and may vary from country to country.
Added a new fast method for importing diagrams
• On iPad, Drag & Drop images from other apps directly into your diagram decks to quickly import.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a wonderful app BUT IT IS MISLEADING! it doesn’t include any photos for A&P to study. You must upload your own pictures which is easy, you can easily screenshot whatever you need to study ( for instance I searched lower limb skeleton labeled on google pics) . This can easily be used for any studying/ memorizing you must do for any subject , I wish I had this for botany.
This is a miracle.
I recently applied for Dental School, and I was so nervous about the entry exam that I forgot the simplest thing. If it wasn’t for me downloading this app right before the exam, I would have forgotten the name of the Palate Tonsils. I did my free trial, and the one picture of the mouth was a life saver. If you need a last minute study for Orthodontics or Dental School, download this app.
Remember you need to supply you own pictures. It helps to have a stylus as well.
- This Century Software
- 18.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 This Century Software
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access Yearly $9.99
- Full Access Monthly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.