Create Flashcards for YOUR Courses!
• Create custom flash cards
• Organize flash cards with decks
• Add photos and text to both sides
• Track your progress
• Sync & Save with iCloud
• Offline, study and create anywhere at anytime
Optimized for Every Device
• Text and images adjust for optimal readability based on your device and which direction it is being held
• Landscape and portrait for every view
• Import your diagrams, conceal terms by drawing over them, tap terms to reveal them
• Zoom and Pan allows you to to focus in on the details
• Conceal tool size selection ensures that terms of all sizes are covered
iCloud Sync & Save
• Sync your flashcards between iPhone, iPad, and iPad Pro
• Your study materials are stored safely with iCloud
• Study and create anywhere at anytime
• Connection to the internet is NOT required
Save Time with the Latest iOS Features
• On iPad, Drag & Drop text and images from other apps for fast creation & importing
• Split-view enables you to create flash cards while you research, read notes, or view lecture slides
• Keyboard shortcuts allow you to type, create, and study without leaving the keyboard
• 3D Touch makes it faster to preview and open flash cards
Some images with modification in the screenshots were made by Servier Servier.com/Powerpoint-image-bank under CC BY 3.0
If you choose to start a 7 day free trial for the Full Access Subscription, you will not be charged until after your free trial ends. Upon completion of your free trial, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your App Store account settings in the settings app on your device. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased. Current prices for the subscription are $5.99 USD / Month or $29.49 USD / Year and may vary from country to country.
Minor bug fixes
Added a new fast method for importing content
• On iPad, Drag & Drop text and images from other apps directly onto flash cards for fast creation.
• Drag & Drop images from other apps directly into diagram decks to quickly import.
Ratings and Reviews
The app is very useful and simple to use. I suggest to have a hiding card function so that when the cards were well remembered they can be hidden and recall for future.
Nice app but didn’t like being tricked into paying
This is a simple and very functional app. It is very easy to make flash cards and quiz myself. After I had made about 18 flash cards, it suddenly started asking me to sign up for a paid account to add Amy more flash cards. Until that point, I had had no idea that it wasn’t completely free. I thought about trying to find another flash card app that really is free, but decided to pay for this one for a little while since I had already invested time into it and had a lot of good flash cards in it. For $6/month, it ought to have more features than it does. For example, there aren’t any features that allow you to review only the ones you still need to learn. You can mark the cards you still need to work on, but I don’t see any extra functions associated with that feature. Also, I made some flash cards and accidentally put them in the wrong deck. It would have been nice to have a way to move then to the correct deck, but there wasn’t. I finally gave up and deleted them and made them in the correct deck. This would be a great app if it were free. But I don’t appreciate being tricked into paying for this app and I don’t think it’s a good value for the price.
Draws you in with free download
There is no reason to ever pay for a flash cards app - Kindle builds in unlimited flash card functionality into its app where I get most of my textbooks. However, I wanted a flash card app that wasn’t attached to certain books for my classes outside of Kindle - this one was mediocre until after I made maybe 20 cards, and then it demanded a *subscription* to make more. If you are going to pay for a flashcard app, it is ludicrous to pay a monthly subscription - which is more PER MONTH than most of the paid apps - instead of a one time payment to say, remove ads or unlock more features. All the data can be locally stored, you’re not taking up their servers or anything. The app isn’t even that well designed, feeling and looking clunky. But maybe intuitive GUI is a premium feature.
- This Century Software
- 18.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 This Century Software
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access Yearly $29.49
- Full Access Monthly $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.