Play the world's best bird flinging, pig popping game!
Use the slingshot to fling birds at the piggies' towers and bring them crashing down – all to save the precious eggs.
New to the world of Angry Birds? Angry Birds 2 is the best way to get to know all of the iconic characters and experience the fun gameplay that has captured the hearts (and spare time) of millions of players.
Decorated Angry Birds veteran? Everything you love about classic Angry Birds games is here with some awesome new additions. Choose which bird to fling when, play with friends, take on multi stage levels, and compete and collaborate with players around the globe.
● CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● MULTI-STAGE LEVELS. Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for those Boss Pigs!
● DAILY CHALLENGES. Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● LEVEL UP your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● JOIN A CLAN to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE in Mighty Eagle's Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● COMPETE in the ARENA. Compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● COLLECT SILLY HATS. Collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds' fashion game.
● BAD PIGGIES. The green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener.
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● LEADERBOARDS. Prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
● FREE to download!
When playing this game, Rovio will offset the carbon footprint caused by the device’s energy consumption.
Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available. While our game is free to download and play, some game items can also be purchased for real money and the game may include loot boxes or other game mechanics with random rewards. Purchasing these items is optional but you can also disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from third parties
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. When the game is played for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content.
We may update the game periodically, for example to add new features or content or to fix bugs or other technical issues. Please note that the game may not function properly if you do not have the newest version installed. If you have not installed the latest update, Rovio will not be responsible for the game failing to function as expected.
Minor fixes. Just pecking at a few bugs. Delicious!
Ratings and Reviews
It took less than a minute for us to get hooked on this series all over again. The sequel to Rovio’s blockbuster puzzler polishes the feathery fun to a golden sheen—and with more than just beautiful new graphics. Features like multi-stage levels, pig-punishing spells and choosing the order in which you fling birds make the game more irresistible than ever. Whether it’s your first Angry Birds game or your 10th, you’ll be flying high in no time.
I know there is a transition phase going still going on from Rovio to Sega ownership. With that said I see a ton of good things going on and bunch not so good too. I love the game and have been playing since the creation of the AB2. A couple things I can take away from my nearly 8 years are below in no particular order. Pros 1) always trying to create new events 2) designing new hats 3) asking for player feedback 4) fixing broken game modes 5) working on catching cheaters Cons 1) prices are way to high to buy. I would support if this was half the price. Seriously who buys clan chest anymore. The $$ grab has been getting worse. 2) tof hat events seem unfair. I can rarely ever finish a set off and now that we can even use our black pearls to buy after event is done makes it even more disappointing 3) clan battle matchups are horrible. I believe we win 10% of our matches and we all play hard and multiple times a day to get better. 4) taking away good events that should be on a rotational system. Jetpak, Rumble, Star challenge and many others should be on the table to rotate in as side modes. Overall I have been happy with game. I understand it has to make $$ but many feel lately it has been a money grab. So many clans are struggling to keep their Flock. I suggest fix the broken systems, bring back some old modes, reduce prices on goodies, and make the game fun again which has been lacking lately. HB
Great game but it could use a few fixes.
I love angry birds and I always have. Me and my dad would play it together when I was little. But Rovio could change a few things. First thing, it’s pay to win. Black pearls are hard to get for hats unless your a good player, but to be a good player you have to buy hats with black pearls. Then along with everybody who plays the game, I don’t want to wait a half hour to play again if I lose my hearts. It is very clear Rovio is trying to take your money, but maybe I would spend it if you let me play the game well without spending money. Now, I know I have said a lot of things, but this will not stop me from playing this game. Overall very good game. I love angry birds and I always have okay, for real for real.
Also, when are you going to come out with the new angry birds game I took a servey about to see what I would like in a new game. It’s okay if you take a while to make it, I’ve waited years for another game, but I’m dying for AB game baby! And I would also like if you could find a way to make another Angry Birds movie, it would be awesome!
Other than all the things I said up top, (I’m still gonna give you 5 stars) AB2 is a great game. don’t stop making great entertainment Rovio!
Love you Rovio, keep doing what your doing!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 323 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of gems $0.99
- Precious pouch of gems $4.99
- Blue's Bling! $5.99
- Chuck's Cheddar! $10.99
- Precious bags of gems $20.99
- Chest of gems $9.99
- Gem Letter $9.99
- Matilda's Marvels! $20.99
- Food Pack S $0.99
- Terence's Treasure $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.