Play the world's best bird flinging, pig popping game!
Use the slingshot to fling birds at the piggies' towers and bring them crashing down – all to save the precious eggs.
New to the world of Angry Birds? Angry Birds 2 is the best way to get to know all of the iconic characters and experience the fun gameplay that has captured the hearts (and spare time) of millions of players.
Decorated Angry Birds veteran? Everything you love about classic Angry Birds games is here with some awesome new additions. Choose which bird to fling when, play with friends, take on multi stage levels, and compete and collaborate with players around the globe.
● CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● MULTI-STAGE LEVELS. Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for those Boss Pigs!
● DAILY CHALLENGES. Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● LEVEL UP your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● JOIN A CLAN to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE in Mighty Eagle's Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● COMPETE in the ARENA. Compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● COLLECT SILLY HATS. Collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds' fashion game. ● BAD PIGGIES. The green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener.
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● LEADERBOARDS. Prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
● FREE to download! --- Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from third parties
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. When the game is played for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content.
Celebrate our 5th Anniversary with a Fan-Tastic Hat Event!
Play the Tower of Fortune from July 30 to August 8 and win new hats designed by the Angry Birds 2 community! Gear up with the new hats and join Fan-Tastic Adventure.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I gave it a four stars just because I like the game but I’ve played a lot of levels in Angry Birds 2 and most of them were hard. And at the end it says More levels to come seriously I don’t think they will say that to other games too. I was just wondering if I can play Angry Birds 2 in a certain time I have Angry Birds 2 on my IPAD but it doesn’t work. I have been playing this game for years and it was good before but now everything’s all messed up. When I play the tower of fortune in the game and I get some rewards in floors and I couldn’t get to Floor 60 the last floor in the tower of fortune and sometimes I get a piggie which is driving me nuts and it is telling me I have to pay gems to continue really I don’t have enough gems to continue it because let’s just say that I was playing the tower of fortune and I got a piggie on the third floor if I don’t have enough money to continue then I have to quit it and guess what happens the piggie steals my rewards and they get LOST for real. This game has to be fun though because may times I played this game and sometimes it stress me out. So I decide to play on different devices but not in my IPAD because it won’t work. My mom has Angry Birds 2 and and that device seems a lot of fun my mom is at level 1180 and I didn’t know how did she got there. I play different angry birds games like Angry Birds Rio but that is a fun game than Angry Birds 2.
Good game but.....
Well, I have never written a review on anything before but I have finally felt compelled enough to write this one... I love the game BUT, like many others my game locks up and I lose my spells, the level, the stars, everything! I can't afford to keep gems in order to keep buying spells! Just this evening, I was at the 7th level, had played the last of my spells and was hoping to earn enough stars to move up in the standing and then.....locked up. So of course I had to close the game and I lost everything. So I think I'm going to take a break for awhile and not play anymore. I just don't understand how this can happen so much!
Well, I guess my previous review went unread, because here I am again with the same complaint! I took the time to view the video but this time the screen goes blank and I cannot X out of anything to get back to my game so now I have to refresh my game and we all know what that means, I lose my spells, my gems and have to start the winning streak all over again and of course, will have to spend more money buying more gems......well, not this time! I believe I'm done and will be sharing my views with anyone and everyone who asks. Good job, guys and gals!
Good if you like pay-to-win, otherwise don’t play or at just don’t pay any money
How much does this “game” make in cash? I’m probably sure it is more than tens of millions and, if it makes less than that then it is at least a million! This game has a hunger for money and often when you lose it was a perfectly curated way to well you know! But everything in this game is unbalanced to the dev’s favor, in DC (Daly Challenge) and KPP (King Pig Panic), why is the boss pig so tough? I’m sure it was a way to make people pay and Rovio will probably say “it is a puzzle game!” But how is it a puzzle game if it is a random dice roll heavily stacked against you; even the tower of mis-fortune is like that and I have like chose 10 pig cards on the 2nd floor in a row, like come on! Oh and what if I told you that you didn’t choose the card you chose? It is true because all the cards you chose were predetermined by the server and they choose what you get and when you choose the pig, This Is A Ridiculous Practice!
If you still like this game then please don’t spend a penny on this game! I think paid games are a better alternative to this “game” since they are doing an underrated practice that everyone liked until free games came and ruined it all! This game had potential but the fact that they put their profits over their actual players ruined it and I get it; they need to make money but there are other ways to make some that aren’t like this monstrosity!
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 882.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of gems $0.99
- Precious pouch of gems $4.99
- Blue's Bling! $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.