Zillow Rentals makes it easy to find single-family homes and apartments for rent, whether you’re moving across town or across the U.S. Quickly view rental listings that fit your search criteria and connect directly with landlords.
• Search up-to-the-minute rental listings by location or draw custom search boundaries on a map.
• Get notified when new rentals matching your search criteria become available.
• Filter your search results by size, amenities and more.
• Filter for listings that fit your budget and needs such as in-unit laundry, on-site parking and pet-friendly apartments.
• Contact landlords and property managers right away by phone or email. Those contacts are automatically added to your Favorites list so you can keep track of who’s who.
• View your Favorites on a map and get directions to visit in person.
• Use Rent Zestimates® as a starting point for understanding fair market value.
• Create a Renter Profile to grab the attention of potential landlords and property managers, and increase your chance of securing the perfect rental.
• Find every type of property for rent: apartments, condos, townhouses, single-family homes and more.
• Access your saved homes and saved searches across Zillow.com and the Zillow Rentals App to stay up to date on rental listings.
• Sort listings by price to find affordable apartments in your dream neighborhood.
• Apply amenity overlays to find grocery stores, parks, restaurants and coffee shops within walking distance of your new home.
• Easily access all the information you need to make a decision: deposits and fees, lease terms, parking and more.
• Search by proximity to your college, university or work to keep your commute to a minimum.
• Compare homes to similar nearby rentals to understand neighborhood pricing.
This week, we’ve streamlined and simplified the filter design. We are always working hard on improvements to make finding your next home even easier. Please continue to send your feedback to email@example.com. We appreciate it!
Ratings and Reviews
Decent app but
I think Zillow is a decent app, is easy to use and you can get a lot of information from the listings. But, as soon as I tried contacting one of the properties listed, my number somehow got shared. When I say shared I mean I’ve been getting tons of calls of random unknown number offering me services about life protection and computer protection and insurance and who knows what else. It means the app allows your information to be shared to third party users and that is NOT acceptable. I’ve been getting 10+ calls a day, I keep blocking these numbers yet they still call from different numbers and is incredibly annoying. I wish Zillow would be more trusting in this sense, I will NOT use this app to contact the properties any longer, I will find another way.
Okay to start
This app is okay to start with, but there’s a lot of annoyances. I absolutely hate that you can’t sort by specifically cat/dog. Just “allow pets” so now I get all these alerts for these beautiful places and they only allow dogs or they only allow cats. So annoying and it seems like an easy fix that other rental apps have mastered. It’s also a pain that apartments that don’t have any available units are allowed to stay up. They shouldn’t be allowed. The last annoyance is how you cannot delete all places you’ve seen and are not interested in. I’m assuming it’s because they’re sponsored, but there’s gotta be a way to allow ads that doesn’t show up on your list. I filter for a $1600 place and see places for $2300 because they’re sponsored? Pain.
Go to app for move searches
Zillow offers the most valued service by providing all levels of consideration with a user friendly site my kids can use! Searching for a new home is stressful but they provide the ability of making it a family selection process. I love that!
Suggestion to Zillow - create a share folder so that when searching and selecting favorites everyone included in your folder sees what one another’s favorites are. Also provide the ability to select their favorite part of the home. This would also give the owner an understanding of appeal.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.