AppClose® has been featured on: The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Yahoo Lifestyle, TechCrunch, Austin American-Statesman, Fatherly.
Experience AppClose, the #1 Co-parenting app, to make co-parenting simpler and more seamless.
Now, co-parents, stepparents, family members, childcare providers, professionals, and other third parties – regardless of whether or not they use the app – can communicate and share information easily from the convenience of any mobile device. By organizing priorities and obligations into three different categories, we’ve made it even easier for you and the people in your circle to communicate, manage tasks, share appointments and events, track expenses, and send & receive money for reimbursement obligations.
Why use AppClose?
• NO MONTHLY CHARGES or SUBSCRIPTION FEES!
• Our unique, multi-functional calendars record and share events, appointments, expenses, and requests, & allow you to communicate by entry with other AppClose users in your circle..
• Send and receive text messages that cannot be altered or deleted.
• Group chat with multiple people in your circle.
• Save or share important child-related information (allergies, special medications, alternative child care options, measurements, school related information, etc.) with your co-parent or other third parties.
• Add third parties to your circle (i.e. grandparents, stepparents, ad litems, attorneys, mental health professionals, etc.) to keep everyone on the same page.
• Use AppClose Solo when your co-parent doesn’t use the app, you are a single parent, or you want to share personal or child-related information with non-AppClose users.
• Utilizing our parenting schedule templates or customizing your own makes schedule sharing easy.
• View parenting time percentages or your planned v. actual parenting time using our built-in parenting schedule statistics tracker.
• Quickly send a pick-up, drop off, or swap days request when the unexpected happens.
• . Check-in. With this exclusively private and non-trackable feature, you can now keep accurate records of when you arrive or depart any location, such as picking up or dropping off kids at exchanges or anywhere else for that matter.
• Track expenses by category and scan and organize receipts easily.
• Submit reimbursement requests through our expense tracker and keep records of any responses from the recipient (approved, declined, or paid).
• Send and receive money for reimbursement obligations via ipayou®, our built-in payment solution.
• Calendar notes!
With AppClose, exporting records is simple and FREE! Whether you need records for personal use or for litigation purposes, you can easily export the following records as needed:
• Unaltered text messages (on-on-one or group chat messages)
• Expense records
• Check-in records
• Reimbursement request, payments and response records
• Pick up, drop off, or swap days request and response records
• AppClose Solo requests and events
What is AppClose Solo?
AppClose Solo is a unique and exclusive feature only available to AppClose users, allowing you to send requests and events to non-connected co-parents, third parties, or other family members via text, email, or social media. You can even attach receipts or documents and export and print any records you might need for FREE with continued access to all of the other benefits of AppClose.
AppClose supports our brave military families with a way to stay connected without the burden of another expense. Within a military circle, armed forces members can keep track of kids’ schedules, exchange important child-related information, and send and receive payments for expenses. During deployments and special trainings or assignments, military parents or third parties can still receive information regarding events or requests via email when app access is not an option due to location or special orders.
Thank you for using AppClose. We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you.
Today's update includes: Bug fixes and performance improvements to help us serve you better
Please update your App to make sure you have the current version of AppClose.
If you discover a bug or error, please be kind and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our innovative and hardworking IT team is standing by to fix any issues right away.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I truly believe this downloading app should be the first step when dealing with a custody case. For me personally it has saved me time and time again with holding a Narcissist co-parent accountable.
I highly recommended to contact their support team if you have issues or even suggestions for the app. They were responsive to my questions and have updated the app in a timely fashion to rectify issues or even add new features that I suggested. I love the fact that it’s free, because so many of us are already dishing out thousands of dollars into a already stressful situation. It’s a huge positive to your app by simply making this app free and available to all.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using AppClose and thank you for the review!
I like the looks but....
I like some things (that you can select certain kids for events, the way the calendar looks, options for viewing calendar), but the calendar is annoying. What’s the point of the calendar importing my iPhone calendar (where I already have the event I need entered) if I can’t just duplicate the existing event to share it or just plain share it? This app makes you create the event again in the app in order to share it even though the event you may want to share has been created on another calendar and has been imported to this app, and is sitting there staring at you while you’re in the app. Nope create the event here AGAIN just to share.
And I might be able to deal with this, but when I want to enter events such as my kids camps or sports practices, I can’t duplicate an event on an additional day. You have to re-enter the information day by day. For example, I tried entering my daughter’s tennis camp. This event is the same thing, same time four days in a row, but I have to re-enter all the information for every single day. If this app would at least duplicate events on separate days I would use it.
I ONLY need an easy calendar to share kids event & trips with my ex, & this is just too much for me to want to do.
No customer support- Update
After sending a second tech support email and writing this review I got a very prompt response and I am pleased with that. I like the calendars, file upload and custody schedule features. I do not like that any parent can choose which parent they are and create harassing events. Not everyone plays nice when they want to dissolve their holy matrimony. The quick and easy set up guide should include instructions on how to protect your user so that one parent cannot chose to enter information as the other parent.
I have contacted their customer support twice and have not received any advice. My soon to be ex-husband was able to create an event with my user. He set a month long event that indicated that he knew where I was staying in the Appointments calendar with a harassing note that disappeared when I accepted the event. I thought that he was finally updating his parenting schedule. He hadn’t sent me an event yet and I thought that it was about time. He initially set up the AppClose and sent me a link to our personal app, and was not sent the account number. I am waiting AppClose. Where is your customer service?
Developer Response ,
Hi, we have not seen any support requests with issues you described in your review. Please share the details of your issue by writing to us at email@example.com so that we can look into it & assist you in the best possible way. We have no way of contacting you if you post an issue as a review. Thanks!
- AppClose Inc
- 194.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 AppClose, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.