The Outback App is now available across all participating Outback locations.
The Outback app is the fastest, mobile way to enjoy the bold flavors of Outback Steakhouse. Get seated faster by checking wait times and choosing when you want to arrive. Sign-up for rewards and track your rewards in the Dine Rewards Tracker or get our latest promotions in our Offer Pouch. Pay when you’re ready directly from the app and save payment details for future visits. You can also find your nearest location and browse the menu.
The Outback app puts you in control and lets you dine at your own pace by simplifying the dining experience.
• EASY: no more waiting for the bill, pay from the app, split the bill, add tip and leave when you’re ready
• QUICK: paying with the app is up to 2X faster than paying through the server and you can store payment details for future visits
Get Seated Fast:
• FAST: tell us when you want to arrive and get on our list in advance
• SMART: get notified through the app when your table is ready
• EXCLUSIVE: receive special offers, promotions and view our menu right from the app
• COLLECT: Track your Dine Rewards progress, rewards and promotions and apply them directly to your bill - no more printing
• SIGN-UP or link-up: Sign up as a new member or link your existing account directly from the homepage of the app
• TRACK your Rewards: Manage all your qualified visits and track your available rewards directly from the homepage of the app
• APPLY your rewards directly to your bill directly in the app
The Outback App uses data encryption to protect your financial information and card data is never stored on Outback Steakhouse servers. The Outback App uses GPS to enhance the user experience by prompting you to check in when you arrive at the restaurant. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
General bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Server and host point of view
In a server and host point of view, thank god for this app. It helps so much. I love when the customers come in and say they used the app. You can get their number and use that to page them. They can go to their cars and not crowed the host stand when it’s busy. In a servers point of view, I love when my customers pay on the app. That’s one more trip I do not have to make and that trip was saved for another customer of mine. Although, it is scary because you never know if they actually did pay on the app and you have to race to the posi to make sure they did 😂 I absolutely love this app.
Good for dine in, bad for online ordering
The app tends to work well for diamond customers but here is my review for the online experience.
This is second time I’ve had problems with the mobile app.
The application (app) takes the customer online to place an order. After taking the time to click everything you want and hit the place order button, an error appears telling me to call the restaurant. The problem here is the wasted time. If the application is not working, than don’t let me order. I thought the point of having an app was to make ordering fast and easy. Not having to navigate through the steps only to be told there was an error. Please fix or improve the experience.
I would also like to point out that the mobile app IS online ordering. The mobile app actually takes you to the internet to place the order rather than allowing you to use it. It’s basically a waste of everyone’s time to make it seem as if the app does anything more than send you to the internet to do anything in the first place.
This app is useless and has been for years. It will not allow carryout orders to be placed in my area - a major metropolitan area north of Baltimore. It shunts you out to the regular website. The regular website is just as annoying, and also has been for years, because it oscillated back and forth between letting you have an account and making you enter all your account info (including your car info for pick up) every freaking time you place an order.
We like Outback food, but having to enter all the information, and not being able to do repeat order (like my little dinky pizza shop across the street can!) is infuriating. For a national chain, it is really pathetic and sad that they can’t get a simple mobile commerce service right.
I’ve been making these same comments for years, no change.
What really burns is that after entering all your personal and order information each time, the website asks you about your experience. One of the questions is something like “if you had not been able to use our online ordering service, what would you have done?” This possible responses include things like “gone somewhere else,” “ordered by phone,” “gone for table service,” etc. I guess not enough people are saying they’ll eat somewhere else, so they don’t bother to change a thing.
So much unnecessary hassle for what should be a very simple fix.
- Outback Steakhouse of Florida, Inc.
- 103.8 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Outback Steakhouse of Florida, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.