Reach your running goals with RunMotion Running Coach
Have you set your next running goal? Do you need advice or personalized training? We will guide you in your training to progress and maximize your chances of success!
It's important to have an adaptive training plan with various sessions to have more fun and achieve your goals.
Your digital coach RunMotion Coach creates a customized training plan and motivates you every day, whatever:
• your level: beginner, intermediate, advanced
• your goals: beat your personal records (5K, 10K, half marathon, marathon), finish a race (road or trail) or wellness
• your schedule: which can change every week
And it works! 88% of our users reach their goals!
CHOOSE YOUR OWN GOALS AND REACH THEM!
• Your training plan is focused on your main goal
• Fit every distance: 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon, trail running and ultra trail
Or wellbeing goals: start running, run regularly or loose weight
• Fit every running field: road, trail, track, mountain, treadmill
ADAPTIVE TRAINING PLAN AND MOTIVATION
• Your training program fits your running experience, your schedule, your running frequency and your preferences
• You’ll find interval training sessions, tempo runs, hills, easy runs,...
• Training paces are based on your past races and your target time, computed with a model validated by a research team at MIT.
• Import your activities from Strava and Adidas Running app or your GPS watch: Garmin, Suunto, Polar and Coros to get all your stats (distance, speed, calories burnt, training load…)
• Join individual and group challenges and earn badges
PREMIUM MODE: INTERACTION WITH YOUR DIGITAL COACH AND EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
To optimize your chances of success and get more features, you can upgrade to Premium at any time (15-day trial).
- Personalized and adaptive training plan
- Calculation of training paces
- Prepare several goals
- Import activities from your Garmin, Polar, Suunto or Coros watch, or your Strava or adidas Running application
- Know your Maximal Aerobic Speed and Endurance Index
- Choose your digital coach: positive, authoritative or philosophical
- Advice on training, running drills, recovery, nutrition, well-being… Tips are included in chatbot interactions
- “Lose weight” and “stop smoking with running” programs
- Physical preparation
- Mental preparation / sophrology
All you have to do is running!
OUR RUN MOTION TEAM
We are a team of running enthusiasts, coaches and top-level runners (selected in National Teams). We love running on track, road and trail.
• Guillaume Adam is the co-author of a scientific publication at MIT (Boston) on predicting running performances. He finished in the top 50 at the 2019 New York Marathon, with a finishing time of 2:26.
Certified Coach, he has developed the Artificial Intelligence (AI) that generate your adaptive training plan.
• Romain Adam has a marathon PB of 2:38 and is an expert in startup development. His next challenge: running Paris Marathon, with RunMotion Coach marathon training plan.
• Paul Waroquier is a coach of international runners and beginners. He has been a Masters National Champion.
To share your experience and give us some suggestions, please contact us at: email@example.com
PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
If you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are available on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis. Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes where you can manage your subscriptions.
RunMotion Terms of Service: https://en.run-motion.com/legal/
Challenges screen update
Ratings and Reviews
Going premium is the key!!!
I really like the app, but if you don’t pay for premium access, you can’t access most of the information or conversations.
Developer Response ,
Hello Rio, thanks for your review, we are happy to see that you like the app. Sure you get more tips with the Premium access but you still get the workout descriptions in the Free version. We are a team of 5, and we work very hard on the app. The Premium version is the only way for us to get revenue and to continue to develop the app. A one year subscription is often cheaper than a marathon registration. Best, Guillaume for RunMotion Coach team
App not launching
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coaching 4.0
- 79.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Coaching 4.0
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Yearly $79.99
- Premium Monthly $11.99
- Premium Quarterly $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.